Go back

why is mount race and multi arena at same time

Forums Dragon Lord Discussions why is mount race and multi arena at same time

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  40459763 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

HERO
    Participant

at first i figured my account was very glitchy what with my pet acting up one day ill have multi arena the next time mount race couldn’t figure it out figured mybe i should stop reading manga and watching anime as i play. lol so i made an event list to figure it out. i have a brain tummer so its easy to confuse me lol. but it was driving me crazy considering there would be a multi arena event but no ma. i would look and look. uggg no ma. wow realy driving me nuts… so i wrote it down… now i see its at the same time why why why… there are time blocks with nothing in them and some with nothing but bg….. :(:(:( this needs to be fixed for easly confused people like me lol.

Which
    Participant

Multi-Arena’s time slot was replaced with Mount Race, from Friday to Sunday. So 12:00-13:00 on Friday-Sunday is Mount Race, but 12:00-13:00 on other days is Multi-Arena.

HERO
    Participant

ya ty for that i just wish they would pick i different time for mount race

Participant

The ability to download episodes for offline watching is available on NewToki. When you’re Google traveling or in places with spotty internet access, this tool is helpful. Your favorite anime episodes can be downloaded in advance so you can watch them offline.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by  40459763.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept