Go back

Update – Asgard Games, Exotic Magic Lamp and Fabled Shop

Forums Eternal Fury News Update – Asgard Games, Exotic Magic Lamp and Fabled Shop

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Level01 3 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Agent008
    Keymaster

Great warriors!

Today we’re launching four special events –Asgard Games Fest, Asgard Games Wheel, Exotic Magic Lamp and Fabled Shop, which will last five days from 24.07 to 28.07.

Asgard Games

Available by icon 

Asgard Games Fest

By participating in the event you will receive rewards for daily entry into the game, for the purchase and spending of game currency.

Asgard Games Wheel

Spin the wheel and win prizes, exchange points for valuable items, get into the rating and get the best rewards!

Participating in the Asgard Games, you can get:

• Zeus’ Jewel R Shard
    • Improved Summoning Scroll
    • Promote Stone
    • Relic Shard
    • Blessing Cards
    • Refined Stone
    • Sillven Shard
    • and much more!

Read more about the event and rewards in the guide.

Exotic Magic Lamp

These lamps are not ways to work miracles, but they are also magical and can bring a lot of wealth to their owner, if you’re lucky!

Rub the lamps to get rewards!

5 types of lamps are available. The richer the lamp, the greater the reward.

By participating in the event you can get:

• Condensed Stamina Potion
    • Divine Stone
    • Soul Stone
    • Promote Stone
    • Lvl 8 Gem Chest
    • and much more!

Read more about the event and rewards in the guide.

Fabled Shop

Exchange Medals for special items at Fabled Shop.

The following items are available for exchange:

• Lvl 70 Heroic Shard Chest
    • SSR Mercenary Shard Chest
    • SR Mercenary Shard Chest
    • Diamond
    • and much more!

Read more about the event and rewards in the guide.

Have a nice game!

bored
    Participant

with the new event relic is now broken.and the drop rate for blessing is almost 0%

Agent008
    Keymaster

with the new event relic is now broken.and the drop rate for blessing is almost 0%

Good day.
    Thanks for the info. We will clarify this issue with the developers.

Level01
    Participant

yes, Mercenary Relic doesn’t have training features anymore.
    The Blessing cards chances are out of 4/10 at the public map, and when you don’t get a card then instead of cards, the update has replaced Freaking joke 100 Gold as the reward. Seriously, its no wonder that people are quitting the game.

bored
    Participant

The Blessing cards chances are out of 4/10 at the public map, and when you don’t get a card then instead of cards, the update has replaced Freaking joke 100 Gold as the reward. Seriously, its no wonder that people are quitting the game.

not only training gone also not raising br

Level01
    Participant

I’m not sure what you meant by raising BR. If you mean Relic promotion, then it just works fine for me.
    relic

spend 10 stamina for this crap. Seems like game has become more meaningless and unplayable.
    BS rewards

bored
    Participant

I’m not sure what you meant by raising BR. If you mean Relic promotion, then it just works fine for me.
    relic

spend 10 stamina for this crap. Seems like game has become more meaningless and unplayable.
    BS rewards

i raise all 4 relics to lv2 and promote them and only get more 200 br and before for same upgrade in other char i get more then 3k br

Level01
    Participant

i raise all 4 relics to lv2 and promote them and only get more 200 br and before for same upgrade in other char i get more then 3k br

Firstly, the relic stats vary according to the Mercenary rank R, SR, or SSR.

R rank
    R

SR
    SR

SSR
    SSR

Do you have all same mercenaries as the other account?

bored
    Participant

is at same account it gives me about 3k wene i do it with lanclot and about 250 with
    siegfield

Level01
    Participant

is at same account it gives me about 3k wene i do it with lanclot and about 250 with
    siegfield

I don’t quite get it. Can you upload screenshots?

bored
    Participant

siegfield

i ask friendship in your server acept it we talk there

Level01
    Participant

i ask friendship in your server acept it we talk there

e.g Rank 1 with SR and SSR

SR

SSR

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept