Go back

Summoning Altar

Forums Eternal Fury Technical issues Summoning Altar

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Agent008 4 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Level01
    Participant

After the new changes from the latest update, you cannot use free 1 daily summon time at the improved or common section without already owning a scroll or required diamonds.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Good afternoon.

Thanks for the info. Periodically try to use the free attempt to summon a mercenary without a scroll (scrolls can be moved to the guild warehouse for this time). A free attempt to call a mercenary is triggered, but later.
    We are already solving the problem. Please wait.

Level01
    Participant

Good afternoon.

Thanks for the info. Periodically try to use the free attempt to summon a mercenary without a scroll (scrolls can be moved to the guild warehouse for this time). A free attempt to call a mercenary is triggered, but later.
    We are already solving the problem. Please wait.

thank you, it works.

Agent008
      Keymaster

Good afternoon.
      Good luck in the game!

Level01
    Participant

Good afternoon.
    Good luck in the game!

hello, it seems Summoning Altar has broken again.
    When you use free improved summon, it uses both summon at the same time but only 1 reward.
    I don’t believe I can open both at the same time since the cooldown timer is running the same.

Also, Guaranteed an R or above Mercenary might not be working as it didn’t give a mercenary instead just 1 piece along with a pack(sale box= promotion stones + 1-3 mercenary pieces).

Could you please recheck it?

Agent008
    Keymaster

When you use free improved summon, it uses both summon at the same time but only 1 reward.
    I don’t believe I can open both at the same time since the cooldown timer is running the same.

Also, Guaranteed an R or above Mercenary might not be working as it didn’t give a mercenary instead just 1 piece along with a pack(sale box= promotion stones + 1-3 mercenary pieces).

Good afternoon.
    Could you send us some screenshots for clarity?

Level01
    Participant

Good afternoon.
    Could you send us some screenshots for clarity?

1-1

Before free Improved summon

2-1

Before free Common summon

Free Improved summon used once

Attachments:

Level01
    Participant

The timer started at Improved summon

The timer also started at common summon without using it here.

Attachments:

Level01
    Participant

Somehow, here I got an R mercenary as a reward from 1 Guaranteed an R or above Mercenary, however, since this summon was opened using the scroll instead of the free summon and also used on the other character, I am uncertain about the result. I’ll try to keep screenshots next time if I did encounter it again.

Attachments:

Agent008
    Keymaster

Good afternoon.
    Thanks. We will consider the problem. If you have new information, be sure to let us know.

Level01
    Participant

Good afternoon.
    Thanks. We will consider the problem. If you have new information, be sure to let us know.

I was talking about this bug. In my knowledge, I supposed 1 guaranteed an R or above Mercenary is always rewarded at the last Improved Summon out of 10.

Summoned but rewarded only a piece instead of R or above Mercernary.

Now, it refreshed back to 10 summon to reward. I believe this bug might have occurred due to the use of both Improved and Common Summon at the same time.

Attachments:

Agent008
    Keymaster

Good afternoon.
    Thanks for the detailed information. We will pass it on to the developers for verification.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept