Go back

FAQ

This topic contains 48 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  41586694 3 months ago.

• Author

Maeve
    Keymaster

Hello Friends!

Here are some answers to frequently asked questions.

1. How to change the character gender/name?
      ✅ You can buy a Reborn Card in the shop, for ambers. You might also get the chance to change name if your server is merged and someone else on the new server has the same name as you.
    2. Why did the BR decrease?
      ✅ Perhaps you removed the hero, put him back, but forgot to put the dragon. Only actions on your account could lead to a decrease in BR (removal of tattoos, cards, etc.)
    3. How to avoid plundering of gold from my land?
      ✅ You cannot be plundered for 1 hour after the last attack. A player can be plundered no more than 23 times per day.
    4. VIP
      ✅ Recharge the diamonds to increase your VIP status. Every 100 units of diamonds give one point of privilege growth. In addition, the acquisition of a monthly VIP card will allow you to receive growth points daily.
      Recharging the diamonds and buying a VIP card are 2 different things. If you make a recharge then you won’t get a VIP card but only the VIP points.
    5. Why did my XP decrease?
      ✅ Your XP may decrease if you upgrade your Talents in Skill menu. Upgrading your talents require gold and XP, so be attentive upgrading it.
    6. Adding a friend
      ✅ When you add a friend, he is added to the list ‘Strangers.’ When another players also adds you to his friend list, then he gets added to friends.
      New friends are typically sent a ‘Friend Request’ button which allows them to add you to their list as well. That would allow you to become friends. If they’re new to the game or busy, they might have missed this – it isn’t a constant part of the interface, it typically only appears when there is a friend request.
    7. Pets and Pet shards
      ✅All pets are sent to your normal inventory. Cards and shards of Pet Properties are contained in the pet menu (property tab). Each pet has its own separate inventory for cards and shards of Properties. If you do not have the pet itself yet, but the inventory of the properties of this pet is already full, then there is no way to clear its inventory. And if you have property cards for this pet in your mail, you won’t be able to pick them up (until you receive the pet itself and clear its property inventory). Example: you don’t have a puppy, but you collected his property cards in Aboriginal land. The puppy’s inventory was clogged and the puppy’s property cards started to be sent to the mail. Now, to pick up puppy property cards from the mail, you need to clear the puppy’s property inventory. The only way to do this is to get a puppy.
    8. Not getting point in Clan event (defense of Goddess)
      ✅You are not getting points while in Defense Mode.
    9. Activation (promo) codes
      ✅You can get a special code at our site espritgames.com in case you played one of our games and it was colsed. Another option to have a code is to get it from our partners.
      To activate it go to Events in Dragon Lord and enter it in Activation code Exchange (https://prnt.sc/tia0kp).

Which
    Participant

A few amendations to the answers given in the FAQ:

2. Your BR can also decrease because your partner logged out, reducing the intimacy bonus.

3. You can now use the Guardian feature in order to prevent plunders for 3 hours. This can be used at least twice each day, creating a total of 6 extra hours where you can’t be plundered.

4. This answer could be misleading. ‘Diamonds’ in this version of the game are a currency that is distinct from ambers, but VIP level is increased based on recharging for ambers.

7. The island is called Primeval Island rather than Aboriginal Island in this version, although it’s similar.

8. I’m not sure what exactly it means by ‘Defense Mode’ in Guard the Goddess.

Participant

How do you change your character gender?

Maeve
    Keymaster

How do you change your character gender?

Hi! Use the Reborn card in the Shop https://prnt.sc/wp6inc

Participant

I just want to know how to change my password. there is nowhere i can find to do something so simple as to change my password

Participant

Hello, I’m unsure about the activation code. Could you please tell me what it is spend elon musk money

Participant

How do you obtain VIP status?

SnowFox
    Participant

Every 100 ambers you recharge equals 1 growth point.
    Be VIP and login every day to get 1 growth point per day.

vip

Participant

Ok so i added ppl on dragon lord but when they accept they go on to strangers how do you get them actually on your friends list ?

Which
    Participant

When you add them, they are added to ‘Strangers.’ When they also add you to their friends list, then they are added to friends.

They are typically sent a ‘Friend Request’ button which allows them to add you to their list as well. That would allow you to become friends. If they’re new to the game or busy, they might have missed this – it isn’t a constant part of the interface, it typically only appears when there is a friend request. You could send them a message about it, if you know them from outside of the game. Hopefully you can get this resolved.

If this isn’t functioning, then it might be a technical issue or bug. However, you said that you were wondering how the Friends list functions normally.

Participant

wasnt asking for me was asking for someone else he only has me as a friend cos he has tried adding others who have agreed to friend requests they just never appear on his friends list mine is working fine but thanks

LunaStar
    Participant

i accidentally recieved the male character instead of the female is there any way to change it

Which
    Participant

You can purchase a Reborn Card from the shop, if you use ambers. If not, I’m not sure. Hopefully you haven’t played for long, if you’re adamant about the gender.

There is a male character in our faction who is apparently a female, so it’s not unheard of. You might find it awkward, though.

Also, there’s a format which you’re supposed to follow on this board. It’s over here. That might be useful in the future. 🙂

I’ve attached an image of the Reborn card to this post, if it helps.

Attachments:

Hi,

My gamename is: Wesley Nixon
    My Server is: S26 Vampire Mask

I’ve found a bug on all maps of this server:
    (I don’t know if there is the same issue on other servers)

There are a lot of players colored like the monsters on the maps.

Usually they’re just moving around, but if I move my mouse over them a sword appears.
    I was really curious and clicked on that sword an suddenly I was in fight with them.

This happend with every red player i met.
    Thoose issues are also around the mines. There are also loads of red-colored players, same happening when I click on them.

Can you report this to the developers please, cause I’m really afraid of using this bug by mistake.

I hope they can fix this problem, as fast as possible and make thoose players immune to attacks.

Color of the monsters
    Mob

Player with right color
    Right-Color

Player with wrong color
    wrong-Color

Player right & wrong colored at mines:
    Miners

Attachments:

Which
    Participant

Is this meant to be humorous or satirical?

Otherwise, the reason why their names are in red is that they’re from the opposite faction. This means that you can, if you want, start a wild fight with them in most maps. Fights like this can’t start in the Holy City, where players will be sent for respite if they are defeated in a wild fight, etc. You can also attack some players when they are mining (except in the 23:00-8:00 period where miners are protected), but this will deduct some of their mining rewards. On some servers, both factions tend to avoid the fights in the wild and near mines, and that’s fair enough (it is the decision of players, not automatic, in this game) until they get a good enough spur to engage in such fights. When the sword icon appears, it represents that an attack can occur. Anyway, be aware that your attacks in the wild will involve the other players if they’re not AFK, and adapt as you’d prefer.

Participant

Why am I losing exp? last night when I quit I was at 58% to my next level and this morning I am at 39%.

Which
    Participant

It’s possible that you upgraded your talent level, because this requires you to use a certain amount of EXP. Otherwise, there’s not many places where the EXP could have gone.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  Which.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by  Maeve.

Participant

hi there..
    I am Rylee from server 33
    I sent in a ticket about the following and wondering when do we here from support
    I tried to activate the monthly vip card
    I bought the 9.99 recharge got the first recharge rewards…but unable to activate my monthly card
    was there something i did wrong ..or is it bugged?
    I dont normally have this problem when doing monthly cards on other games
    ty in advance
    Rylee

A-team
    Participant

Not sure but i think you are talking about two seperate things. To recharge or to purchase VIP package are differant purchases. VIP is $4.99 right now for a month but doesnt count toward “recharging” ambers. Hope this helps and not confuse things 🙂

Participant

Nvm.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  22327092.
    Attachments:

Which
    Participant

If you purchased this, the ambers recharged for it wouldn’t count?

moarliektrialtome-1

I’m not sure about this one, so something like you say might be the case. However, if Rylee has the VIP card but it doesn’t allow for Rylee to activate it, then I can’t give much advice on activating monthly VIP cards.

kme2

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  Which.
    Attachments:

A-team
    Participant

Next month I’ll do it the way you’ve shown above its much smarter to get two for one by purchasing ambers to buy the vip card from the shop. (=^.^=) Thanks.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  A-team.

Anthea
    Participant

So you´ve played for such a long time and just now you realized how to do that? When someone handed it over to you on a silver platter? Hmm…

Lucky Luciano
    Participant

in war i am not getting points for killing people it happened 4 times while guarding a tower. i did get points when not guarding. plus i also having problem with mount race playing npc and not winning whilst waiting 1-2 mins for it to catch up

Anthea
    Participant

You are not getting points while in Defense Mode.

Participant

Can you buy a few VIPs at once and will it stack?

Participant

Can you buy a few VIPs at once and will it stack?

Meaning, will I get 3 months VIP on my vault if I buy VIP 3xs, and will it put me at VIP 3 ?

Participant

If I purchase VIP 3xs, does it stack? Meaning, will I get 3 months VIP on my vault if I buy VIP 3xs, and will it put me at VIP 3 ?

Anthea
    Participant

If you buy VIP x3 then yes, it will give you 3 months of VIP. Regarding the lvl of your VIP though, that depends on the amount of ambers you´ve recharged, so I cannot tell you what lvl of VIP you will get.

Participant

Ty Anthea for your response. Good to know 🙂

Marley Reese
    Participant

Marley Reese S17

During the 2X Income event, I started with 27 ropes, the 1 Garm card and other shards that I was shown in chat box did not show up in my inventory. I do not have a screen shot of my beginning rope inventory but I did eventually take shots when i realized that the rewards that were listed in the All Chat Box was not showing in my inventory, both Bag and Pet interface. If I could be awarded at least what shows up in the chat box that would be better than none at all.

Attachments:

Which
    Participant

They don’t appear in inventory (probably for the best, they could take up space if you didn’t have a pet yet), it appears when you go to the pet’s page in the ‘Aptitude’ tab. However, you can’t open that for pets who you don’t have yet, so the shards and cards are there but hidden.

Marley Reese
    Participant

Thank you, I appreciate the quick response.

Leon Gross
    Participant

Is there a way to combine gift cards then make a purchase?

Laura Braun
    Participant

How do you change your character gender/name after establishing account?

Which
    Participant

You can buy a Reborn Card in the shop, for ambers. You might also get the chance to change name if your server is merged and someone else on the new server has the same name as you. But that might be less useful for gender and name.

Participant

Hey. My friend and I are trying to be friends in the game, but we haven’t had any luck. Is anyone willing to help us out?

Which
    Participant

Are you on the same server? If so, after you’ve completed the early quest to meet Anergoth, you should have the option to click on the friend’s name if it appears somewhere, and then click on ‘Add’ in the menu to add them as a friend. You can also click on the ‘Friend’ button on the lower-right of screen, then click ‘Add,’ and input the friend’s name. Another option is to meet in Holy City, then click on the friend’s character; a bar should show up with their avatar and name, click on the avatar and a menu should show up, then click on ‘Add’ or ‘Add Friend,’ and you should be able to add them. If you aren’t on the same server, then you can’t add each other as friends, but if you haven’t played for long then one of you could start a new character on the same server as the other.

Winterchild
    Participant

So I am wonder how you get an activation code.

Which
    Participant

Sometimes during events, there are codes given that can give you rewards if you enter it there. For example, if you go to the activating code page and type 3RDANNIVERSARYG at the moment, during the anniversary events for Dragon Awaken, you should get a few rewards. There were also some codes for Christmas, but those have expired by now.

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by  Which.

Participant

Yesterday I started to play Dragon Lord and I notice that there is activation code, but I do not know how to get it? Can you please guide me?

Which
    Participant

Activation Codes in Events are occasional codes that give rewards, mostly during festivals and events like Easter, Christmas, etc. They aren’t required to progress in the game, but they might occasionally appear.

Participant

Hey there,is it just me that can not get into the game or is maintenance still going, and if so what can i do?If maintenance still going how long will it be for?

Which
    Participant

The maintenance is due to the server merge mentioned here: https://espritgames.com/forum/topic/server-merge-2/ . We’re not sure how long it will last.

Participant

Thank you Which

Participant

hi i am confused on the activation code how do we find out what it is

Maeve
    Keymaster

hi i am confused on the activation code how do we find out what it is

Hello!
    The activation code can be given by our partners or in case any of the games we provide will be closed. In that situation you may get a special code.

Participant

how to change name

Maeve
    Keymaster

Hello!
    You can change the name of your character with a special Card that you may purchase in the Shop (the menu icon next to your bag).

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept