Go back

Clothing

Forums Eternal Fury Discussions Clothing

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Agent008 3 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Participant

I have a couple of scared Wings. What do you do with the extra ones? I can equip one, however the others are taking up vault space. There is an arrow up on the top corner; however, that only takes me to the blessing area.

Thanks

Participant

I have the same problem. Extra copies take up a backpack or vault space, any way of getting rid of them? And pumpkin chests?

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.
    1. Please show screenshots for clarity.
    2. We have already written to the developers about the problem of Pumpkin chests.

Participant

See attachment concerning wings.

Attachments:

Level01
    Participant

See attachment concerning wings.

How did you obtain so many wings and clothing appearance?

Participant

There was a special at one time.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.
    We will refer this question to the developers.

Level01
    Participant

There was a special at one time.

Nvm, I figured it out. It seems the new server ranking was rewarding them.

Participant

What did the developers say about the wings? It seems to me that there is not use in obtaining new wings or clothing unless there is a use for them. If you get multiples it takes to much space.

Participant

Right now you have the Halloween event going on, there is clothing. Based on my vault space, can’t think about getting them.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.
    We have not received an answer yet. For now, if you don’t have room, try expanding your inventory.

Participant

Still not fixed. Yeah, thanks for the advice.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.
    Let us remind the developers about the problem again. We are sorry for the wait.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept