Go back

artifact probs

Forums Eternal Fury Technical issues artifact probs

This topic contains 18 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Agent008 3 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

starry night
    Participant

i went to my artifact to upgrade ruins and its all blank in boxes had afew lvl 5 orange and when i tryed to put a white in to see if it would drop a orange into the space white is it said fail so the ruins are still there but invisable i think in my arti i am using please sort it out as cannot spend my points to upgrade orange even tho i cannot see them no more 🙁

Agent008
    Keymaster

Good afternoon.
    Please attach screenshots to illustrate the problem.

starry night
    Participant

yup heres the prob all the boxes are blank cannot see ruins no more as i filled all the boxes under arti before server merge

Attachments:

starry night
    Participant

yup heres the prob all the boxes are blank cannot see ruins no more as i filled all the boxes under arti before server merge

the white ones in inventory are ones i just got from doing the necro

Level01
    Participant

yup, the artifact option has a bug after the new patch.
    (The artifact resonance section does not work correctly.)

Agent008
    Keymaster

Good afternoon.
    What is your game nickname and server?

Level01
    Participant

Good afternoon.
    What is your game nickname and server?

Honestly, everyone has this bug in server 1 and 2 as my both character have it.

My ign: Level01
    Server: 2

My other Ign: Toothy Bedford
    Server: 1

Agent008
    Keymaster

Good afternoon.
    Perhaps I do not fully understand the problem. Help me to understand.
    Here is your character on 1 server. I see all the runes https://prnt.sc/sce7jx

Agent008
    Keymaster

i went to my artifact to upgrade ruins and its all blank in boxes had afew lvl 5 orange and when i tryed to put a white in to see if it would drop a orange into the space white is it said fail so the ruins are still there but invisable i think in my arti i am using please sort it out as cannot spend my points to upgrade orange even tho i cannot see them no more 🙁

Good afternoon.
    Found your data in the request for technical support. We confirm the problem. Information about the problem was passed to the developers.

Level01
    Participant

I don’t know how but after you checked my character (Toothy Bedford) at server 1, there is no more any bug.
    However, I still have the same bug on my other character in server 2.
    These images are from my other character which still has the bug.

Recycle Runes

Rune Promotion

Engrave Runes

At the below img, you can see that I have selected Artifact Resonance but the features didn’t appear instead stuck with the previous.
    Artifact Resonance

Below img showed the Artifact Resonance without bug
    Artifact Resonance without bug

Since I no longer have the bug on server 1, I don’t think this issue came from my browser.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by  Level01.

Agent008
      Keymaster

I don’t know how but after you checked my character (Toothy Bedford) at server 1, there is no more any bug.
      However, I still have the same bug on my other character in server 2.
      These images are from my other character which still has the bug.

Good afternoon.
      Thanks for the detailed explanation. The problem was confirmed. We passed the problem to the developers.

starry night
    Participant

yup still same on server 2 cannot see my orange ruins still very badly bugged 🙁

starry night
    Participant

like on level01s pic last one he can see blues n whites in all boxes where i cannot see none of mine only in ruins inventory can see just 2 whites like on my pic i sent 🙁

starry night
    Participant

plus set effects is blank no writing saying what it is like in last pic above

Agent008
    Keymaster

Good afternoon.
    We have already passed the problem to the developers. Waiting for a solution.

Level01
    Participant

This artifact problem still hasn’t been resolved.

Could you please log in to my character and check the artifact like last time since my character from server 1 was fixed like that?

Level01
    Server 2

Agent008
    Keymaster

Good afternoon.
    Last time, I already entered your character into the game. Unfortunately, the developers have not yet reported a solution to the problem(

Level01
    Participant

Good afternoon.
    Last time, I already entered your character into the game. Unfortunately, the developers have not yet reported a solution to the problem(

I see 🙁 thank you for at least trying. It really sucks seeing the bug for weeks.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Good afternoon.
    I agree with you( Once again, I apologize for the long wait.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept