Your Grace! The Maesters have finished working on the update.
- Added additional rewards in the Expedition Beyond and Elite Trial events.
- Change in the Battle of Alliances
- Participants of the Final Battle can now also join the bets at the beginning of the season.
- Improved the compatibility of the betting window in the Final Battle for 2k and 4k resolutions.
- Improved the interface and some descriptions in the eye of the Final Battle.
- Increased the time between registration and display of the match result. Registration for the Final Battle will begin at the end of the Battle of the Unions (Sunday, 00: 00). The results of the match and the time grid will be available next Tuesday.
- Improved the process of getting rewards in the betting shop.
- Starting from Season 6, each Alliance Battle season will consist of 6 matches instead of 8. Only 3 wins will now be required to receive the winner’s award, instead of 5.
- The top 16 unions of each league will now enter the Final Battle, instead of the top 32.
- Improved other functionality and graphical interface.
- Fixed bugs
- Fixed the problem of displaying descriptions in the chat window.
- Now the sources of combat power-ups in the battle log are displayed correctly in all languages.
- Now the initial fees in the “Army of the Dead” event are displayed correctly.
Get ready for winter and enjoy the battle!