Go back

What is a Diamond Packet???

Forums Dragon Lord Guides What is a Diamond Packet???

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Marley Reese 5 years ago.

• Author

Lillith
    Participant

I have gotten 2 now, and I try to “use” it, but it then doesn’t let me “send” it to anyone. What is it, and how do I use it??????????

Which
    Participant

Hm. It seems like the intention is that you can send a few diamonds to anyone who claims, in your faction chat. Using it opens the faction chat window, so that’s probably relevant. Somewhat like how people in cross-server auction all get amethyst spread between them. However, it doesn’t seem to work yet, and the send button doesn’t do anything. Some others from S3 also experienced that error.

You probably aren’t missing out on anything at the moment, unless someone’s figured out some convoluted way to make it work. I haven’t seen it used, however.

Participant

those packets there are diamond and gold packets from what I have seen on different platforms and it seems they dont work on any of the platforms
    ….

Lillith
    Participant

Thank you all for the replies! I’m glad it’s not just me!

SnowFox
    Participant

They dont work on any of the platforms. We hope that the experts will fix it soon.

Marley Reese
    Participant

I have 6 of the gold packets, I noticed that the button to submit it to the chat box is missed typed (spelled Seng) could that be the issue? My screen shot is to big a file to post.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept