Go back

Unable to log in

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Agent008 11 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

SubZero
    Participant

This is unbelievable…. 2 days without playing a game that some of us have spent money on…. and we haven’t even gotten a proper response!
    It is clear that this platform and this company are not to be trusted!
    With all this, once again, we get the idea of the quality of “esprit games”.
    We missed the two-day check-in and once again lost the chance of winning an SSSR Brynhildr….

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

The problem is already solved. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

SubZero
    Participant

Again the same thing… What the hell is this game company?
    This is it every month… If I hadn’t invested € I would have already switched to h0llywood g@mes or to R2g@mes… then things are resolved and players are even compensated… Or even on Cre@G@mes….

When are they going to settle this for good and who will compensate us?

SubZero
    Participant

Hello.

The problem is already solved. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

I appreciate the apology… But an apology alone is not enough for a recurring situation. There has to be compensation!

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

The game was undergoing technical work, which has already been completed. The entrance to the game is available.

Participant

Are you experiencing multiple problems / glitches? Lag issues ? Events not working ? I play Dragon Lord and the game is nearly unplayable. Most of the gamers have left and they don’t even seem to moderate the forum anymore. Furthermore, tickets submitted go without response. I’m just curious if this is happening all across the espirit game sites or just with Dragon Lord.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Are you experiencing multiple problems / glitches? Lag issues ? Events not working ? I play Dragon Lord and the game is nearly unplayable. Most of the gamers have left and they don’t even seem to moderate the forum anymore. Furthermore, tickets submitted go without response. I’m just curious if this is happening all across the espirit game sites or just with Dragon Lord.

Hello.

Specify detailed information, then I can transfer it to the administrator of your forum.

Participant

I cant log in to the game? How can i solve this?

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

Please do not duplicate posts on the forum. You have already been given an answer.

Participant

He is right. Agent008, you say the problem is fixed when it is NOT. No one can get into servers 1-20. All we get is a screen to choose a character when we already have one on the server. It does not even do anything if we try to pick a character. Nothing! It has been reported to support and they said issue is fixed and it’s still the same on servers 1-20. Can’t log in, can’t choose a new character, can’t so anything. Just close the game if you people won’t bother to fix anything.

Participant

I am talking about Dragon Ring.

Agent008
    Keymaster

I am talking about Dragon Ring.

Hello.

This is the Eternal Fury: Resurrected game forum.
    You need to ask for help on the forum of your game.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept