Go back

Starting a new character

Forums Eternal Fury Discussions Starting a new character

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Agent008 3 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Participant

I’ve been thinking of starting a new character on the latest server but I’m wondering how I am to acquire a set of holy wings. We got our current holy wings, either the cicada wings or the dark wings from a 7 day event and I have not seen any other way of acquiring them. I’m not worried about getting an artifact to equip as there should be the event offering 200 shards of Laevatain as well as an SR mercenary, but the lack of holy wings bothers me enough that I may decide not to invest time in a new character.

Any ideas?

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.
    If you start playing with a new character on a new server, then starting events will be available for you. On the 7th day you can get the holy wings
    https://prnt.sc/10ri8ni

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept