Go back

Relic Promotion Stones

Forums Eternal Fury Technical issues Relic Promotion Stones

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  26120900 3 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Participant

Hello,
    When upgrading your relic you use Relic Shards to upgrade the 4 areas. Once you have upgraded all 4 then you use Relic Promotion Stones to promote your relic.
    I can upgrade using the shards but it won’t let me use the stones.

If you look at the attached screenshot it shows I am at 4/4 relic shard upgrade. It also says I need 180 stones to promote and I have 450 but you can see error message saying I don’t have enough items. If I wait 24 hours and get more relic promotion stones then it will allow me to upgrade. However, it does this for every mercenary I try to upgrade. It’s like I have 400+ useless relic promotion stones.

Screenshot-2021-03-06-at-3.40.33-PM

Attachments:

Participant

You don’t have enough relic shards to promote your item. See lower left of your screenshot. Promotion requires relic shards AND promotion stones.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept