Go back

Plunders

Forums Dragon Lord Technical issues Plunders

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saiko 7 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Saiko
    Participant

Hello ! I would like to know how can someone plunder you before 8am – at the mine. As I know, u should be safe between 10pm to 8am . Second , most of the time I will not get the rewards after the interserver boss. Can you please check ? Thank you.

Saiko
    Participant

Hello ! What’s going on with the shards shop ? Few days and still don’t work.

Which
    Participant

The shard store issue has been reported on most EN versions of Dragon Awaken. Since there has been a week-long holiday in China from 1-7 October, any fix will probably occur after that period. So there will hopefully be an attempt to fix the shard store over the next few days.

The game is something of a shambles by now, so this kind of error isn’t that unexpected. I think that shard store has had similar issues in the recent past, though this time the problems lasted for longer.

Saiko
    Participant

Thank you,yes,it was solved,thank you very much… But now…I can’t log into the game , I get black screen however I did all I could do to try fixing the issue , including to clean the cookies . Nothing works. As well , I know many other players lost their accounts in the same way , they can’t log into the game by over 2 months. Kindly please check what is happening. Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept