Go back

Leveling up

Forums Dragon Lord Guides Leveling up

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Van Mora 4 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Participant

How do I level up my clan?

Van Mora
    Participant

faction contribution

Van Mora
    Participant

You either donate mystery crystals which you get from bounty quest rewards, Online rewards, and Clan quests. You can also increase the contribution by being online and daily quests.

Van Mora
    Participant

to make it level 3,4,5 you have to have a full clan most likely unless if u are the sweaty tryhard that plays all day 🙂

Which
    Participant

Your Clan levels up when your Clan members’ collective contributions reach a certain level overall. You (or your Clan-mates) can get contributions for doing bounty quests, doing faction events, donating mystery crystals, finishing daily quests, etc. It’s likely that you’ll reach a decent level eventually, since if you’re even slightly active you will get some contributions added each day. At present, reaching around Clan level 3 can be useful because of the Dragon Mirage Realm event. However, the events for levels higher than that aren’t particularly useful, so that doesn’t matter that much at the moment. There might be further events added in the future for higher levels.

Van Mora
    Participant

Lol thats what I said. Just more sophisticated

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept