Go back

King of the Beasts

Forums Dragon Lord Discussions King of the Beasts

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Anthea 4 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Lillith
    Participant

Hey…there isn’t anything I can find that says WHEN the King of Beasts refreshes on Friday…it just says it happens on Friday…Can someone tell me the time?

Loki
    Participant

It doesnt say anywhere, Ive looked. So guess we’ve all just got to wait and see

Lillith
    Participant

Well…that sucks…..

Hey SnowFox!? Can you give us some help here!! Please??

Attachments:

Participant

Where do we get the capture items from? I haven’t seen them anywhere.

Which
    Participant

I don’t believe that they’re available yet, and many people from Dragon Awaken have said that there isn’t a way to get the capture items yet. The capture materials might be added in a maintenance at a later point, but we don’t yet know how people will be able to get them.

I don’t know of anyone who’s seen the King of Beasts yet, although APOCALYPTICO speculated that it might have been captured. The later servers here also had no King of Beasts appear, and I haven’t heard of anyone seeing them. So it’s likely that they haven’t been implemented yet. While that’s misleading, it’s not necessarily that bad, since it’s apparently difficult to capture and we don’t yet have any way to obtain advanced capture materials etc.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  Which.

Which
    Participant

Apparently the King of Beasts should be unlocked during this week’s maintenance. Not a guarantee, but that is the official plan. It will probably appear on Friday, etc., but we might find out more details later.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  Which.

SnowFox
    Participant

The king of the beasts was supposed to appear during maintenance. Please specify someone already met him?

Anthea
    Participant

Yes, it appeared on Friday.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept