Go back

infinate war

Forums Dragon Lord Discussions infinate war

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Maeve 3 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Participant

On trying to enter infinite war my progress stalled at 90%.This happened to a number of players.. it would keep resetting varying at where it would stall out. I would like to be compensated for this as there was a number of people that were able to enter. This event has don this to me on numerous occassions. I am tired of missing out on needed resourced obtained from thesse events when other are allow to get. I was hoping the new version would have rectified some of these bugs but… pplease send compensation tp those that were not able to enter.. Cant even buy these resources so we are just screwed.

Freyja

Van Mora
    Participant

Yes, this has happened to me also but it stopped at 75%. I hope you do something about it

Maeve
    Keymaster

Hello! Is the issue with freezing while enetering the infinite war still relevant?

Joseph S4
    Participant

YERS as ir happened at last infinate war..2 days ago and at 90% of every infinate war since it was introduced I think I have been able to actually get in and play 2-3 times

Freyja

Maeve
    Keymaster

YERS as ir happened at last infinate war..2 days ago and at 90% of every infinate war since it was introduced I think I have been able to actually get in and play 2-3 times

Freyja

In case the game freezes and stucks at some percentage, please, try to follow these steps https://espritgames.com/forum/topic/if-the-game-does-not-load-it-freezes-the-download-stops/

Participant

I have followed those steps..it is NOT on my end…IT IS the event.. it is the same with Battlegrount event.. if more than a total of 8 people enter the lag is so bad you cant collect… the events cannot handle that many people

Maeve
    Keymaster

I have followed those steps..it is NOT on my end…IT IS the event.. it is the same with Battlegrount event.. if more than a total of 8 people enter the lag is so bad you cant collect… the events cannot handle that many people

Could you, please, make a short video, illustrating this lag when more than 8 players join the event? You can send it to the support service. This would be very helpful for us to find the key of this issue and fix it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept