01/30/2020 at 7:00 PM #32994
Unlocks at character level 30.
Astro significantly increases the level of BR character and mercenaries.
To participate in Astro You need Astro Token and Gold.
Astro Token can be gotten in different game events.
There are Astro of different types:
Initial quality of Astro cannot be changed.
Astro’s level gets higher after synthesis of two or more Astro. You can synthesize Astro with different characteristics. The maximum Astro level is 10.
Astro gets activated faster on the VIP 2 level – by just pressing once on the button, all window fills in automatically.
One a day fast Astro is available for all players.
To get Astro click on the available one.
At the beginning the very first Astro look is available. Then there’s a chance that Astro can move to the next level where’s a possibility to get Astro of high quality.
Attention: if You’re moved to blue, green and so on quality Astro, it doesn’t guarantee that You will receive Astro of that quality.
Every level Astro requires different quantity of Gold for each try:
- White – 4,000 Gold
- Green – 5,000 Gold
- Blue – 6,000 Gold
- Purple – 8,000 Gold
- Orange – 10,000 Gold
Using Astro Token item is for one only random kind of Astro.
During the Astro not only Astro can be shown but also Hallows whic don’t have much of a cost. They can be sold by clikcing on the needed hallow or by clikcing Sell button (then all hallows in the window will be sold).
If You’ve got needed Astro click on it. It will be sent to the Astral.
To switch to input Astro mode, click on Astral.
You can choose a hero or recruits which You would like to enforce with Astro help or drag Astro to an empty slot.
Every 10th level of hero/recruit (till 80th level inclusive) will open new slot for Astro and new kinds of Astro will be available.
Some Astro can be placed only in slots of the main hero.
To return to menu for the Astro creation, click on ASTRO.
Astro’s Synthesis (to increase the level)
At the beginnning all kinds of Astro are first level ones.
You can sythesize Astro in general window or in the Astral menu.
In general window for sythesis Auto Synth button is used.Then all Astro which are placed in the window gets sythesized in same window. Astro level of the highest quality will be increased. In this case in the window 1 will be violet Astro. It means that all Astro get sythesized in there.
If only some Astro are good for sythesis then choice is decided randomly.
Add our Astro to the Astral.
Astro reaches level 2 as a result of sythesis. You can use it to raise the level of already installed Astro. For that we take out needed Astro: click on Astro and drag it into the window.
Then we drag unneeded Astro to the one whicl level we would like to increase. In this case we drag orange Astro to the violet one.
You can use Synth. All. button. Then all Astro gets sythesized in one (of the highest quality).
If You don’t want to synthesize any Astro just block it. For that You need to click on Astro and lock it with mouse click. Then a special sign will appear near the Astro.
You can unlock it in the same way.
To look on Astro’s quantity of experience You need to click on it.
In this case to level up to 4, You should have 7200 of experience. There are 740 of experience.
During the synthesis a window will appear, where it would be mentioned how much experience do You need.
After the synthesis Astro’s experience will be raised.
Don’t forget to get Astro back to its cell.
Quantity of needed experience depends on quality and level of Astro.
For example, to get level 2 of Green Astro, 50 experience are needed. For violet one – 100 experience. You’ll need more experience on the next level.
You’ll get Astral Points with every Astro.
- White – 1 Astral Points
- Green – 2 Astral Points
- Blue – 3 Astral Points
- Purple – 4 Astral Points
- Orange – 5 Astral Points
Astral Points can be used in Astro Shop to buy red Astro.
Red Astro can only be purchased at this store. You can’t get them through the game.
- Crystal (+500 опыта Astro) – 1 000 Astral Points
- Lybra’s Blessing (Block + 288) – 15 000 Astral Points
- Archer’s Star (Crit +288) – 15 000 Astral Points
- Sacred Horn (PATK +288) – 15 000 Astral Points
- Lion’s Heart (Charisma +48) – 15 000 Astral Points
- Protecting Shell (MDEF +288) – 15 000 Astral Points
- Magic Scissors (MATK +288) – 15 000 Astral Points
- Maid’s Prayer (HP +750) – 15 000 Astral Points
- Iron Barrier (PDEF + 288) – 15 000 Astral Points
- Holy Enshieldment (Block Chance +3%) – 15 000 Astral Points
- Rage of Gyer (Damage Taken -40) – 7 000 Astral Points
- God of War (PATK +216) – 7 000 Astral Points
- Eye of Death (Chance of Immune Attack +2%) – 7 000 Astral Points
- Eternal Star (MATK + 216) – 7 000 Astral Points
- Heart of Will (HP +500) – 7 000 Astral Points
- Entrusted Power (Charisma +36) – 7 000 Astral Points
- Angel Wings (Block +216) – 7 000 Astral Points
- Sniper’s Edge (Crit Damage +5%) – 7 000 Astral Points
- Thunder Essence (Crit +216) – 7 000 Astral Points
- Fortitude (PDEF +216) – 7 000 Astral Points
- Illusion (10% chance to reflect 10% damage taken, up to 50 000) – 7 000 Astral Points
- Dragon Soul (Damage Taken -3%) – 7 000 Astral Points
- Sighing Soul (10% chance to drain 10% damage dealt, up to 50 000) – 7 000 Astral Points
- Sacred Protection (MDEF +216) – 7 000 Astral Points
- Fallen Soul (Target Block Chance -5%) – 7 000 Astral Points
- Soul of War (You attacks don’t generate Crit. Damage +5%) – 7 000 Astral Points
- Void Mana (Crit Resistance +5%) – 7 000 Astral Points
- Earth Elf (Damage Taken -20) – 2 000 Astral Points
- Blessing (MDEF +144) – 2 000 Astral Points
- Death Wish (Crit Resistance +3%) – 2 000 Astral Points
- Saint Trace (MATK +144) – 2 000 Astral Points
- Life of Earth (HP + 400) – 2 000 Astral Points
- Holy Prayer (Block +144) – 2 000 Astral Points
- Power of Storm (Crit +144) – 2 000 Astral Points
- Diamond (PDEF +144) – 2 000 Astral Points
- Ring of Thorn (10% chance to reflect 5% damage taken, up to 30 000) – 2 000 Astral Points
- Ambition (PATK +144) – 2 000 Astral Points
- Strong Mind (Damage Taken – 2%) – 2 000 Astral Points
- Bloodbath (Crit Damage +3%) – 2 000 Astral Points
- King’s Heart (Charisma +24) – 2 000 Astral Points
- Boundless (Chance of Immune Attack +1%) – 2 000 Astral Points
- Holy Light (Target Block Chance -3%) – 2 000 Astral Points
- Willpower (You attacks don’t generate Crit. Damage +2%) – 2 000 Astral Points
- Undefeatable (Damage +20) – 2 000 Astral Points
- Bloodthirst (10% chance to drain 5% damage dealt, up to 30 000) – 2 000 Astral Points
The guide is for informational purposes only and can be supplemented or changed upon receipt of additional information.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.