Go back

Flash

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Maeve 3 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Participant

What will become of our esprit browser games after flash is no longer available to us? I’ve put a lot of money into Dragon Lord to see it all wasted after 12/31/2020. We were told earlier this year to expect a download link to play but it hasn’t been forthcoming. I just can’t imagine the developers will toss all games aside especially when they made so much money off of us.

Please respond. Thank you,

Last edited: 17.11.2020 14:20

Maeve
    Keymaster

Hello! We do not plan to close Dragon Lord with the end of Flash. At the moment, our developers are elaborating the desktop client for all game versions.

Theonlyghost
    Participant

The Client was working when you installed it through the Rise of Dragons front page… till it got a update(more games added) and now only in russian. So how long till they put the English and other languages (if any) are back installed in it so we can all use client again
    Only a few weeks left till end of year

Maeve
    Keymaster

The Client was working when you installed it through the Rise of Dragons front page… till it got a update(more games added) and now only in russian. So how long till they put the English and other languages (if any) are back installed in it so we can all use client again
    Only a few weeks left till end of year

Hello! We will announce the client before the end of 2020

Participant

Thank you. Do you know yet if it will be a desktop downloadable game or browser? Curious I love the game.

Lynaria

Maeve
    Keymaster

Thank you. Do you know yet if it will be a desktop downloadable game or browser? Curious I love the game.

Lynaria

Thank you for appreciating the game. There will downloadable desktop client very soon.

Which
    Participant

Dragon Awaken has a mini-client, so it is possible that Esprit will work on one for Dragon Lord and their other games.

However, it is worth being careful with Flash games after December 2020, because Flash will no longer be supported and it might experience security issues in the future that may put data, etc., at risk.

Maeve
    Keymaster

Hello!
    There certainly will be a client. Actually, we already have them for Windows and MacOS. As far as I know, the end of flash is on January 12.
    Links to download clients:
    Windows https://cdn.espritgames.ru/download/loader_en.exe?esc=site_com_tmenu
    MacOS https://cdn.espritgames.ru/download/Esprit%20Games-0.7.4.dmg.

Participant

Since the EOL of flash I am look for an upgrade for Chrome OS. Any help

Maeve
    Keymaster

Since the EOL of flash I am look for an upgrade for Chrome OS. Any help

Hello! Unfortunately, our client isn’t suitable for Chrome OS. However, you can try to find a browser that still supports flash.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept