Go back

Dragon Spirit Envolve Event

Forums Dragon Lord Technical issues Dragon Spirit Envolve Event

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Which 5 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Delia – Lee
    Participant

Hi, Im Delia from s3. Today I used 1000 dragon envolve crystals, but i cannot receive the rewards. So far I haven’t developed my dragon because I was waiting for the event, please fix it.

Ps: sorry, my mistake. I used another one.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by  Delia - Lee.
    Last edited: 02.02.2019 09:17

Which
    Participant

Did you use dragon evolve crystals instead of spirit evolve crystals? That could be an easy confusion due to the name, although this is a recurring event. I think that the reward for most recent events is the same kind as the material asked for (along with some dragon dust on the side, around 3.6K today), so you could probably check the image and etc. given in the rewards to see that if that’s what you’re using. Some of the events for new servers don’t always do that, but I can’t think of many recent exceptions on our server.

I haven’t seen any event of that kind (ie. via the Events button) recently which asked for dragon evolve crystals, nor any for awaken crystals or similar materials. However, there was a growth contest which involved dragon evolve crystals. Growth contests don’t typically give you simply the same material, unless there was a growth contest based on crest essence/hero upgrade stones which gave fortune vouchers.

Last edited: 02.02.2019 09:17

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept