Go back

Dragon Lord Discord

Forums Dragon Lord Discussions Dragon Lord Discord

This topic contains 31 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  24211214 3 years, 12 months ago.

• Author

Onii
    Participant

I’ve made a discord for us all to communicate and help each other possibly with runs or game questions or advice. You can add me at Onii#3687 and I can add you from there.

Onii
    Participant

We do have several here already trying to get more 🙂

Onii
    Participant

Which
    Participant

How to Join Dragon Lord Discord In Limpopo, Burgersfort, Polokwane, Thohoyandou, phalaborwa, mokopane, bochum, lebowakgomo, mankweng, Seshego, dendron, Giyani, Lephalale, musina,Alexandra Johannesburg Lenasia Midrand Randburg Roodepoort Sandton Soweto Alberton Germiston Benoni Boksburg ,rakpan Daveyton,Duduza ,edenvale ,germiston Impumelelo Isando Katlehong Kempton Park KwaThema Nigel Reiger Park Springs Tembisa Thokoza Tsakane Vosloorus Wattville Atteridgaeville Centurion Hammanskraal Irene Mamelodi Pretoria Soshanguve Boipatong Bophelong Evaton Sebokeng Sharpeville Vanderbijlpark Vereeniging Meyerton Heidelberg Ratanda Bronkhorstspruit Ekangala Kungwini Bronberg Cullinan Refilwe Zithobeni ,Carletonville,Khutsong Kagiso Kromdraai KrugersdorpMagaliesburg Muldersdrift Mohlaken,Randfontein Bekkersdal,testonaria Kimberley Upington Kuruman Sprinbok Kathu Ritchie Postmasburg,Bellville Bloemfontein Cape Town
    TO JOIN DRAGON LORD DISCORD FOR LOVE and LUCK. Welcome to the great temple of Dragon Lord worldwide. Are you a Pastor,Politician,Musician or an Artist, do you want to be famous or you want to become rich or powerful you can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Dragon Lord Discord with this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish. It’s true that Onii has too many ambers, but ambers,for Onii, simply fund his mission to spend more ambers,nothing else. We are not worshipers of Mammon, as our accusers would have you believe. You were born freeplayers and die freeplayers but will you live free? As long as habit and ambers dictate the pattern of living,new dimensions of the soul will certainly not emerge. “Wealth” of the Dragon Lord Discord is in the form of priceless chat, not amber. Some members of the Dragon Lord Discord (ie. Onii) have acquired considerable ambers; if you want to join Dragon Lord Discord contact the priest Onii. To join everyone can join but are you going to keep the secret? BRIEFLY this is a spiritual worshiping whereby it helps you to be spiritual. All men and women are welcome to join this Temple of Respect and Model’s DJ and rappers welcome Politicians come and wetness (What wetness? Bring your lovers over and see the changes.) Dragons come and clean your future. If ambers have been tight and things haven’t been going very well, Our Dragon Lord Discord will empower you to change your life and live your life to the fullest. Call +27787917167 Discord: Onii#3687

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by  Which.

Participant

add me @ killerz #9805 it wont let me add you

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by  22958161.

Which
    Participant

Onii, your link has expired.

Also, Anthea said that I should mention her dragon. So, like, her dragon is really evil and probably the central figure of the Illuminati, secretly wielding its infinite power over all world events. It’s probably best that I mention this, as otherwise Anthea’s dragon will probably seek to destroy me for eternity by bringing the apocalypse. According to a few people in BG, this can be a troubling experience.

Anthea
    Participant

I can’t, just finished painting my nails. However, I could have my puppets find you, you evil casher and shrine thief. But since you mentioned my dragon, I will only call you names and threaten you with sending free players after you.

Which
    Participant

In order to carry out your threat of sending freeplayers after me, my dragon is currently chasing its tail. It seems like it might have about caught up with it. We shall await further instructions from the Catholic church, that apparently determines (via canonisation procedures) who is the saintly non-spender and who is the villainous Supremacy casher whose lies are to be dispelled by untruth. Their task shall no doubt be rendered more difficult by the modern age where Anthea is apparently now considered the form of the good, and the opposite of evil. In the end the thing will probably be resolved by the Pope headbanging to Iron Maiden’s ‘The Number of the Beast,’ and then excommunicating Anthea in the name of Satan. People shall look at Pope Francis’ previous statements and wonder that a child like Francis was exposed to such subversive heavy metal when they could easily be influenced to dark Satanic ways.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by  Which.

Leon Gross
    Participant

How can i join (sorry never done discord before)? I get killed regularly by all three of you does that give me enough credits to join?

Let me know thank you.

Marley Reese
    Participant

Onii can you add me to the Discord group please, DmonLady#0051

Marley Reese S17

Onii
      Participant

i sent a friend request. accept then ill send the invite to my discord.

Participant

Is it too late to join now?

Which
      Participant

No, you can still join if you’d like. We still have relatively active discussion. I’ll tell Onii that you asked.

Onii
      Participant

hey do u have a discord, if so send me (urname#and the 4 numbers after)

Which
      Participant

^ If you have Discord account, then PM Onii what it is in the format he said above. Then we can invite your account to the Discord.

Onii
    Participant

if anyone else wants to join us feel free..

SnowFox
      Participant

I will be happy to join the server too^^
      snowfox#6384

Participant

add me GodOfPain#9395

Onii
      Participant

didnt work , everything has to be right including specific capitalization.

Meliisandre
    Participant

The Cat Herder#9256

Meliisandre

Which
      Participant

Welcome.

Participant

Morganna Corvus#5684

Which
      Participant

Check your friend requests, one of us will have sent a request. Once that’s accepted, we can send you an invite.

Participant

can i join discord also?

Which
      Participant

OK. You can post your Discord tag here for us to invite you. Alternatively, you can send a Discord Friend Request to Wherefore#6547 , and I can send you an invite after that.

Onii has left the game by now, sadly. However, we still have a few players from here and Dragon Awaken who are familiar with the game So it’s still a good place if you feel like discussing or asking about the game.

Which
    Participant

I don’t think that they have been available in any event without ambers. I’m not sure if they’ve been available for ambers, since I haven’t checked, but I haven’t heard much about it.

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by  Which.

Which
      Participant

Sorry, this was posted in the wrong thread. Posting in two threads at once is difficult, okay? :O

Participant

is there a newbie gift code can claim here?
    i already add u wherefore thanks 🙂

Participant

Participant

Shira #6329

Participant

please add kanewoods#9154

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept