Go back

Disconnect when u go to Vandran

Forums Rise of Dragons Technical issues Disconnect when u go to Vandran

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  FuNNy_KiJiN 4 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Greta s1
    Participant

You enter any cross server event you automatically get disconnected. I would say this is a technical issue!

FuNNy_KiJiN
    Keymaster

Hi, thanks, devs already checking it

Participant

Still happening… can’t connect to Fort Frost or other instanced events.

FuNNy_KiJiN
    Keymaster

Hi, could you please clarify is the problem still actual? Also specify on what server you are playing.

Defman
    Participant

yes it is still happening and im on S2

FuNNy_KiJiN
    Keymaster

Could you please write to our support and describe what happens when you try participate in events (with screenshots)

Participant

I am on s2 server and now one of the ONLY ones able to go into events. I can enter fort frost and world boss, but others disconnect when they try to enter. So, it’s not fixed for all players.

FuNNy_KiJiN
    Keymaster

Thanks, yep, there are some players with this problem, devs are fixing it

Greta s1
    Participant

We had maintenance today and we still can not get into cross server events without disconnecting. Could u please tell me if these problems are going to be fixed? We have been sending snapshots and ticket for over a month now. Greta server 1

FuNNy_KiJiN
    Keymaster

Hi, yes, devs will definitely fix it, we send info to them daily

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept