Go back

Before the Upgrade – Daily Tasks

Forums Eternal Fury Technical issues Before the Upgrade – Daily Tasks

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Agent008 3 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Pericles
    Blocked

Before the Upgrade, if you completed a quest, the game automatically gave you your bonus.

After the Upgrade, you’ll need to go into the Daily Quest Menu and click on a specific quest BEFORE you complete it, otherwise you won’t receive your bonus.

I lost 420,000 Experience on my Daily Levy Quest because I completed it before I clicked on that quest in the Daily Quest Menu.

Thanks for making the game more tedious and boring.
    That should bring in more Recharge money. [/satire] 😡

Participant

It’s worse than that. You must go through the quest tree to unlock each daily quest, for example you don’t get any until you do the level 15 quests, and you don’t get the harvest resources daily quests until you complete level 20 quests. This forces EVERYBODY to do the quest tree again which is tedious, time consuming, and fills your backpack with useless items like level 1 enchant marks and level 10 enchant marks and the associated equipment for level 1 and level 10.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.
    Thank you for your opinion. We will hand it over to the developers.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept