Go back

Ancien Weapon

Forums Dragon Lord Discussions Ancien Weapon

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Which 4 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

CirCée
    Participant

Hello

I don’t understand how have an ancien weapon.
    In the event is a purple ancien crystal to exchange with blue flower “to draw ancien weapon”/
    We need this one only to get one ?
    Or the ancien Heart, red crystal too?

Thanks for helping me and happy valentine.

Which
    Participant

You need an ancient heart to get an ancient weapon. However, if you use 10 ancient crystals to draw, then you will get an ancient heart.

CirCée
    Participant

THANK YOU WHICH BUT WHEN I GET an ancien heart i just have to actic it or is it quest to do and how decide witch we get ?
    Thank you for your answer.

Which
    Participant

If you get an Ancient Heart, it means that you can draw an Ancient Weapon in the Ancient Treasure page. This can be accessed from the Ancient Weapon interface:

riptide

If you have an Ancient Heart, the ‘Summon’ button will become available, and clicking it will give you a random Ancient Weapon.

If you have an Ancient Heart, then you don’t need to go on a quest to get Ancient Weapon. You just have to click to draw the Ancient Weapon. It gives you a random Ancient Weapon, so you don’t choose what weapon you get.

Attachments:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept