Go back

Airship unavailable (AGAIN)

Forums Eternal Fury: Resurrected Discussions Airship unavailable (AGAIN)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Virkimad 12 months ago.

• Author

Blocked

Problem: I want to do my force quests
    Primary-issue: The ferryman says it is unavailable (this is extremely dumb)
    Side-issue: You are now charging us 1mil gold just to be able to do a daily quest (this is beyond dumb).
    Suggestions: Remove costs now. It is insane! Add “?” advice on each screen so if there are some unknown rubbish rules you created then let us know. Fix the delay in random events for force quests (was always insane and now even worse if we have to wait or pay to return)
    Timeframe: ASAP – you did these updates without asking us so take action quickly.
    Impact: You are losing players goodwill through similar actions.
    I hope this is adequate for you to actually do something.

Participant

I totally agree with. And on top being apex level getting exp for reward is also dumb

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

Are you trying to cross at the right time? The ferryman does not always transfer to another continent. Only at the specified time.

Participant

Are you experiencing multiple problems / glitches? Lag issues ? Events not working ? I play Dragon Lord and the game is nearly unplayable. Most of the gamers have left and they don’t even seem to moderate the forum anymore. Furthermore, tickets submitted go without response. I’m just curious if this is happening all across the espirit game sites or just with Dragon Lord.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Are you experiencing multiple problems / glitches? Lag issues ? Events not working ? I play Dragon Lord and the game is nearly unplayable. Most of the gamers have left and they don’t even seem to moderate the forum anymore. Furthermore, tickets submitted go without response. I’m just curious if this is happening all across the espirit game sites or just with Dragon Lord.

Hello.

Specify detailed information, then I can transfer it to the administrator of your forum.

Participant

Specifically, the problems began about 6 months ago. It started with severe lag issues, then the full page button stopped working. After that there started a need to refresh a lot which now is about every 5 to 20 minutes. Three of the four battle title events have not worked for months, 5 or 6 months at least. If we aren’t freezing up and having to refresh, then we are going straight to a blackscreen. The chat option is difficult to access in battle. Lately, all of the top icons are scrambled, mislabled or in Chinese characters. The red dots to indicate a need to do something is gone. Different Icons have been disabled at times, entry not allowed. I would estimate that about 75 percent of users from six months ago have quit. I think the most frustrating part of this is there have been hundreds of tickets submitted over the last 6 months or so that have been ignored and many gone unanswered save for the automated initial response. The forum does not appear to have an administrator, there are no current replies to the concerns. There are so many entries that do not pertain to the game that should have been deleted. Mostly ads for services, other games, products, etc. This is just the tip of the iceberg to the problems we are having. The few remaining players mostly say they are still there only because they spent the $300 to purchase the forever option and don’t want to give up yet. Otherwise, I would have left espirit for another platform myself.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Specifically, the problems began about 6 months ago. It started with severe lag issues, then the full page button stopped working. After that there started a need to refresh a lot which now is about every 5 to 20 minutes. Three of the four battle title events have not worked for months, 5 or 6 months at least. If we aren’t freezing up and having to refresh, then we are going straight to a blackscreen. The chat option is difficult to access in battle. Lately, all of the top icons are scrambled, mislabled or in Chinese characters. The red dots to indicate a need to do something is gone. Different Icons have been disabled at times, entry not allowed. I would estimate that about 75 percent of users from six months ago have quit. I think the most frustrating part of this is there have been hundreds of tickets submitted over the last 6 months or so that have been ignored and many gone unanswered save for the automated initial response. The forum does not appear to have an administrator, there are no current replies to the concerns. There are so many entries that do not pertain to the game that should have been deleted. Mostly ads for services, other games, products, etc. This is just the tip of the iceberg to the problems we are having. The few remaining players mostly say they are still there only because they spent the $300 to purchase the forever option and don’t want to give up yet. Otherwise, I would have left espirit for another platform myself.

Hello.

Please enter your game nickname and server.

Participant

GarethVishnu S38. I put a ticket in one week ago, by the way. I have not received any response at all to it.

Participant

To be honest, it appears that espirit is purposely ignoring the issues in order to close down the game. No response from Support. No apparent moderator in Forum. The only reason I can figure is that the game does not generate enough revenue so they’re forcing us to quit so we will spend our money in a different game. I paid $300 to get the Forever rewards and am very unhappy that Forever is 1 year. The number of active players in our server is around 20 now, but there are really only 5 or 6 players actually playing the whole game.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

I have forwarded the information to the game administrator.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

The administrator reported that you have been answered on the ticket.

Participant

thanks, now it remains to be seen if anything happens. At least I got someone to listen .

Virkimad
    Participant

I totally agree with. And on top being apex level getting exp for reward is also dumb

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept