Go back

Account & Login

Forums Dragon Lord Technical issues Account & Login

This topic contains 21 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  41268257 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Maeve
    Keymaster

Dear players, if you do not remember your password or have lost access to your account through the social network, you can change the authorization method without losing the character’s progress and continue the game directly on the https://espritgames.com/dragonlord/ portal.

1. If you have forgotten your password
    If you have forgotten your password, click Login. In the window that appears, select “Forgot your password?” Then indicate your email address with which you are logged into your account.
    A link will be sent to this mail to change and set a new password.

2. If you want to change the authorization method and unlink your account.
    If you want to change the authorization method from a social network to email, follow these steps:
    – Follow the link
    – Log in through your social network;
    – Specify the desired mailbox for the account
    – To invent and enter the desired password.

NOTE! There is no way to delete or close your account. Once you decided to stop playing you can simply not to login the game anymore. Your email or link to Facebook won’t be used by a third part.

Attachments:

Participant

all i wish to do is to CHANGE my password. why is there no option for this?

Maeve
      Keymaster

Hi! You can change you password from your profile – Settings – “Lost your password?”

Participant

hey my brothers account name is Doom and he forgot his email and he has spent money on the game and doesn’t want to restart, is there any way he can change his email to login?

Maeve
    Keymaster

hey my brothers account name is Doom and he forgot his email and he has spent money on the game and doesn’t want to restart, is there any way he can change his email to login?

Hello! Please, ask him to contact us in support service https://espritgames.com/support/?esc=site_com_tmenu&locale=en_US

Participant

вчера меня выкинуло с моего перса и он пропал в неизвестность, сегодня захожу новая игра и не понятно зачем новый перс,а куда делся мой прокаченный?? в которого я вкинула 3 ляма?

Participant

cant log into game with facebook and now I have lost everything was a life VIP and cant to my my account .I dont want to start over. f ya<ll can thelp with this and fix the game plz cancell my accout the is crazy. plz sent reply to my email misscindy1963gmail.com LadyMoon S29

Participant

Your account cannot be closed or deleted. For a certain amount of time phrazle after you stop playing, your account will be retained.

Participant

Hi,
    If I have logged in with facebook is there a way to connect my email to my account so I dont have to go in through faceebook everytime?

SnowFox
    Participant

Hello,
    You can login to the https://espritgames.com/dragonlord/ using your facebook login and password.

-фб

Which
    Participant

The login page lists the available means of signing in. There might be more of them later, in which case you could also try those alternatives.

Participant

How do I change servers? I have tried to click on the other server I want to go to but nothing happens. Can somebody please help me?? Thank You

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by  Maeve.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by  Maeve.

Participant

if u change servers u will have to start over again

Which
    Participant

You can change servers by clicking on ‘Change the server’ above the game, and then clicking on the server that you’d like to play on (as long as it’s not the server you’re already on.) This should give you a new character on that server. You can’t transfer a character directly to a new server, you can however play a different character on multiple servers.

Onii
    Participant

how can i unlink it?

Anthea
    Participant

You can use this link while logged in via Facebook: espritgames.com/auth/?action=bind-email&consumer=portal-com&locale=en_US

Participant

How do I delete and/or close my account?

Maeve
    Keymaster

Hello!

It is not possible to close or delete your account. Once you stop playing your account will be stored in some period of time.

Participant

I clicked a link and ended up on this website. I was just trying to play a game with my work colleagues.

I do not need an Esprit Games account. Please could it be deleted?

My a/c is @25618922

Thank you

Maeve
    Keymaster

I clicked a link and ended up on this website. I was just trying to play a game with my work colleagues.

I do not need an Esprit Games account. Please could it be deleted?

My a/c is @25618922

Thank you

Hello!
    You can simply stop playing. Your account will be inactive.

Participant

So when i started i don’t remember putting in any information. It isn’t linked to my fb or email. I want the ability to log out but i have no clue how ill get back in. Where do i go to resolve this? Id like to at least link it to an email but i DO NOT want to lose anything i’ve worked for.

Maeve
    Keymaster

So when i started i don’t remember putting in any information. It isn’t linked to my fb or email. I want the ability to log out but i have no clue how ill get back in. Where do i go to resolve this? Id like to at least link it to an email but i DO NOT want to lose anything i’ve worked for.

Hello! Please, contact us via the support service so that we could check your account and inform you about your login.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept