Forums › Dragon Lord › Technical issues › If the game does not load, it freezes, the download stops › Reply To: If the game does not load, it freezes, the download stops
If the game does not load, it freezes, the download stops at a certain step, you see a black screen, it slows down. And it also partially does not work, for example, the button is not pressed or nothing happens when it is pressed, follow these recommendations.
1. Clear your browser’s cache and cookies — you must specify the “All time” period when cleaning.
2. Clear the DNS cache. To do this open the Command Prompt (if Windows 10, then the “Search” line), type ipconfig / flushdns and press “Enter.”
3. Install the flash player, or upgrade its version. You can do it here. Then restart your browser.
4. Disable all extensions to your browser. After turning them off, the browser also needs to restart.
5. If the problem persists, go to the game in another browser: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, etc.
6. Disable all other windows and tabs for the game.
7. In case your Internet speed is low, disabling communication programs such as Skype and mail agents can also help. And downloaders such as torrent.
8. Check your system for viruses in a timely manner and cure them in case a virus has been detected.
9. In case you use a proxy connection, games may not work. In this case, the proxy must be disabled.Last edited: 15.07.2020 07:32