Go back

Reply To: New Winter celebration event

Forums Game of Thrones Technical issues New Winter celebration event Reply To: New Winter celebration event

Participant

Well..
Kvk is coming soon, and i have the feeling, we wont have any Rhea medals by the meantime.

We have been told, that we would have the rewards after the event is over, and it’s ended 15 days ago and still, we have nothing, so this is incredebly long…Tha really a scam compared to what players on Gt Arcade get, but that’s it.

I know you aren’t dev, and you are intermediate between the community and the devs, so i don’t want to flame you, that situation is not your fault.

But please can you tell us,how the things are going ? We will get thoses rewards someday or not ?

Because honnestly, if it’s hopeless, i would rather know it now, so at least you can save us falses hope…

Thanks again for you involvment
Duc

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept