Go back

New Winter celebration event

Forums Game of Thrones Technical issues New Winter celebration event

This topic contains 54 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Agent008 2 years ago.

• Author

Falcon Lord
    Participant

The new event in the Winter Celebration event – Official Website Event – is not appearing at all. I have tried different browsers and refreshed and logged in and out. Nothing works. Is this event going to appear?
    Thank you

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.
    Thanks for the information.
    We passed the problem to the developers.

Michal
    Participant

mam ten sam problem

Participant

Same problem

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.
    We are waiting for a response from the developers.

Ruven0
    Participant

Players using Gtarcade desktop are receiving this event for December. My alliance members are on day 2 already for our alliance that I am not able to access. Here is the link below that one of them sent me asking if I have started to check in yet

https://gotwicevent.gtarcade.com/

Hopefully Espiritgames users will be able to access soon

Agent008
    Keymaster

Good day.
    Thanks for the information, but we have already passed the problem to the developers and hope that they will fix the situation.

Participant

Same issue here.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Good day.
    I’m sorry, but this event will not be on our gaming platform.

Participant

gibt es eine kompensation dafür? alleine mit einer anmeldung bekommt man 3000 blaue diamanten…

Agent008
    Keymaster

gibt es eine kompensation dafür? alleine mit einer anmeldung bekommt man 3000 blaue diamanten…

Guten Tag.
    Bisher haben wir keine Informationen über die Entschädigung erhalten.

Ruven0
    Participant

This is horrible…. This is an amazing event that we are cut off from….

Why does our platform not receive this benefit? I am aware of GT players earning free coins to use to buy items in a GT shop outside of the game, and I am ok with that. This however is an in game event which is linked to the game’s official website! I am not pleased to be paying money for a downgraded service when non-paying customers on a different platform are reaping benefits of amazing rewards that I am cut off from because of the platform I chose.

This is not right at all, and need to know why I am paying to play, and being told I am getting less than players who do not pay. I am getting ripped off for my money.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.
    I understand your displeasure.
    To please the players of our platform, we sent everyone valuable items and bonuses to in-game mail.

Participant

The Second Anniversary Event is also not on this platform? How can we get the new skin and the Rhea medals?

Falcon Lord
    Participant

Do we not get the second anniversary event also. Surely this is something that can be worked out especially as you can get it if you use steam. This means we will miss out on a new castle and some really good rewards.
    I have spent a lot of money with you and we do not get the full game. This is not good enough

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.
    What event do we not have?
    Can you show a screenshot?

Participant

Hello,

Sighh i cannot even sent a screenshot of the Ig event because of the files restriction here T_T.

But like can you investigate by yr self please ? This event is extremlly valuable, and every users of this plateform is rlly pissed off about missing that…

Ducdenalfar
    K230

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.
    You can post a screenshot on the Internet and send a link here.
    For example, through this program https://prnt.sc/

Participant

Ha yeah ! Thanks for the idea.

Here the event display :

https://prnt.sc/10sicjc

Here the rewards !

https://prnt.sc/10sien2

Agent008
      Keymaster

Good day.
      Thanks for the info! I have submitted screenshots for clarification.

Falcon Lord
    Participant

Also a new castle

Participant

@Falcon, i was not on the game when this issue occured during winter celebration.
    You guys had nice compensation for this or not ?

I might quit otherwise, is rlly frustrating to collect those stuff on my alt but not main XD

Agent008
      Keymaster

Good day.
      Last time we had a similar situation. But for our players, we compensated with gifts to the game mail.

Participant

Ok this is fair then :))

Last time sadly i was not on the game yet ha ha

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello. We have clarified the information:

1. You will receive rewards for entering the game by in-game mail after the end of this event.
    2. Avatar frame. All eligible players will also receive it via in-game mail.
    3. New appearance of the castle. Unfortunately, players on our platform cannot get it because no one meets the requirements. It can only be obtained by those who registered before March 20, 2020, i.e. has been playing for a year, and our game was launched in April.

Participant

Hello,

Nice to hear :=)))
    Thanks for yr best effort ! 😀

Regards,
    Duc

Participant

Can we get the Rhea medals please, we logged in every day during the event!

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.
    Players will receive rewards after the end of the event. The rewards must match those received by the players on the other platform if the conditions were met.

Falcon Lord
    Participant

The event has now ended when will we get the rewards?

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.
    Please wait.
    Awards will be sent shortly.

Participant

Sorry to ask again but…
    Do you have any idea about when we will receive the rewards ?

Because it’s been already a while others have it…

Regards
    DucdeNalfar, K230

Agent008
    Keymaster

Good day.
    Our players have not received any awards yet. We are clarifying information on this issue from the developers.

Participant

Well..
    Kvk is coming soon, and i have the feeling, we wont have any Rhea medals by the meantime.

We have been told, that we would have the rewards after the event is over, and it’s ended 15 days ago and still, we have nothing, so this is incredebly long…Tha really a scam compared to what players on Gt Arcade get, but that’s it.

I know you aren’t dev, and you are intermediate between the community and the devs, so i don’t want to flame you, that situation is not your fault.

But please can you tell us,how the things are going ? We will get thoses rewards someday or not ?

Because honnestly, if it’s hopeless, i would rather know it now, so at least you can save us falses hope…

Thanks again for you involvment
    Duc

Agent008
    Keymaster

Good day.
    For the winter event, the awards were also sent with some delay.
    I think the situation is not hopeless. We are communicating with the developers on this issue and hope for a positive result.

Participant

Yeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh !!

Better late than never, i inform you, that we received the anniversary rewards after all !!
    Thanks agaoin for your hard work

Agent008
    Keymaster

Good day.
    We are also glad that our players received awards)

Participant

Hello,

We have the same issue, than like year.
    GT Arcade users can now access an event with daily collection, when sadly we cannot 🙁

I shared the screenshoot attached.
    I hope that you guys will provide us the rewards like you did last year by mail after the event.

Regards
    Duc

Attachments:

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

We have already passed the information on to the developers.

Participant

Hello,

Thanks for your fast answer, there is a chance we receive them by mails in the next fews days ?

Duc

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

Unfortunately, the developers haven’t given us an answer yet. But we hope so.

Participant

Mmmh,

Still any answer from them ?
    Usually they sent the rewards by mail few days afters, and we still have received nothing there.

So i’am a bit concerned about it. The rewards were not really good this time, but still SS medal are valuable stuff, and it is really a scam if some players can have stuff for free just because they use the official website.

If devs imagine, people will spend to have this with monney, wont happens actually.
    On the contrary…

Anyway, thanks to you for your hard work.
    Keep us in touch if any news coming

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

We wrote to the developers about the problem again.

Participant

Hello,

So 15 days after, still no answer ?
    There is actual developers on this platform or they all left and just letting the game die by it self i wondering ?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  27628876.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

We once again wrote to the developers about this issue.

Participant

Hello,

So if i Understand well, there is no chance we get thoses rewards now, right ?
    It has been so long, and still no answer from devs…

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

We continue to remind developers of this situation.

Participant

Hi
    We are now in the 3rd Anniversary event and again we cannot access the webpage to sign-in and collect the daily rewards plus the castle skin and avatar frame.

Last year we received some of these items after the event was over via ingame mail, it would be great if the same thing could happen now.

Thanks

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

We have already sent a request to the developers regarding this issue.

Falcon Lord
    Participant

I hope that we will receive the rewards this time as it does include a castle. Surely you as a company should have resolved this by now so that your customers can receive the rewards at the same time as everyone else. These website events are now a regular event – please can you resolve this.

Participant

The same here, no castle and no frame as gift for 3th anniversary 🙁

Agent008
    Keymaster

Dear players.

We really hope that the problem will be solved and our players will also receive gifts.

Participant

Hello
    Same issue here with the 3rd Anniversary event no rewards (diamond, banners, etc… castle skin and avatar frame).

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

We are awaiting a response from the developers on this issue.

Participant

Bonjour, qu’en est-il, svp ? Sur d’autres plateformes que GT arcade, une solution a déjà été trouvé et la récompense envoyée par courrier dans le jeu…

Agent008
    Keymaster

Bonjour, qu’en est-il, svp ? Sur d’autres plateformes que GT arcade, une solution a déjà été trouvé et la récompense envoyée par courrier dans le jeu…

Bonjour.

Nos joueurs recevront des récompenses après la fin de l’événement.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept