Go back

Reply To: Support not answering

Forums Game of Thrones Technical issues Support not answering Reply To: Support not answering

Hello Key Master , How Are You Today , Or Night , Anyway , Im Here To Inform You , The Image Of Tyrion Lannister Is Showing , And Not Permiting me In , There For ,IM Not Going To Try To Sceen Shot Again , Because I Think Is The Same Thing Or Worst . Im Going To See What’s The Heck Is Wrong By Looking At What The Scroolled List Say , To See If I Can Interprited Whats Are The Wrongs It May Be , By The Way What Have The Dev’s Find Out , Do They Tell You Whats Ocurring or Happening In The Game System , I Know That This Can Get You Alot Of Grief ,And Headake By Me Comeing To You For Help , But Support Is Not Doing What Is Suppoused Too Just Make’s You Do A So Called Ticket , And Nothing More ,To Tell You After , In Other Words I Have To Wait With My Thumps Up My Butt , To See Any Response , From Them , So I Come To You , Because Atleast You’re Are The One Moust Clouset’s To Ever To Help Me , And I Apreciated This Greatly , So Can I Ask You To Keep Me Inform Of What Ever They Believed At The Moment , To Fix This Problem , At This Moment My Allliance Is Preparing And Trainig Troops for More Events , And Like Allway’s Im Not There Wen This Occurs , Do You Think This is Acceptable For A member To Be Not Participating , I Think Not . So Please Help Me On This , And Another Thing , Do You Have The Chance Of Having An In Game User Character So That I Can Tell You On The Spot Directly , That Is If Im In Logged On , That Way I Can Send To You. Or That They Make Possible A Place In The Game ,So That Player’s Can Go , Like A Castle on were the dev’s Lords Congragate For To Help The Game’ers Lords And Ladies Of The World At Wen Ever Posible , We Need There Advice , That Would Be A Good Idea , Would’nt It , To Speak With The Game’s Players. So Hope Too Hear From You Soon .

Take Care

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept