Go back

Reply To: Support not answering

Forums Game of Thrones Technical issues Support not answering Reply To: Support not answering

Thank God , I was biteing my finger nails and grindinng teeth hopeing is all well in good , but i need to alert you the game is working as expected , and small and quick moments wen the game loads with whatever character of the game , the window that’s is in the middle that you must have seen in my earlier screen shots apear , but then disapear and the game comes on , so i did not screen shot it due to you have some allready , at the momment , its doing like i said as expected , if anything after this happends i will screen shot it, ohh in game some times wen on top of the icon of messages apears a purple box similar to the avatar character you have of mine but disapears , other than that is working . I Want To Thank You Inmensely , You Have Help Me So Much , so im apresitive of your’re help , So Thank You , Let’s Hope Everything Runs Acordingly and unterupted , because we are prepareing for the next time for the battle of the army of the dead and some moust perhaps castle siege battle’s , again i will inform you of anything i incounter beyond this point , again thank you su very much. 🙂

Lord Meridia ,Earl Of Sunspear , K202 .

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept