Go back

Reply To: Support not answering

Forums Game of Thrones Technical issues Support not answering Reply To: Support not answering

Key Master I Need To Comunicate To You Again This Web Page Or Site Is log me out by makeing the game progresion slower and wen i tried to to log out and then come back to log in i saw jon snow ,and it was loading to 90% and not goin any further so i log off waited a few seconds , and went to log in and again the background of tyrion asking me to download a browser , this is the 12 time i do this , Please ,Please i need to speak to you becuase wen i ask you about probllems , you usually responde back , but wen you see me asking about problems like this one so please im to deep in the alliace progression and this is not helping me none the less

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept