Go back

Reply To: Browser issue

Forums Game of Thrones Technical issues Browser issue Reply To: Browser issue

please right now its doing what i allways tell you the character of tyrio n and ofering me to get a browser of he’s wright ,my browser was working fine after i left yesterday and wen i tryed t get back before i wen to bed i wanted to check my progress gathering on the castle and troops , this happends againg wen im on the game i dont see any comments of you developers or tech support fixing the loggins or the issues of other things like the sound of wen you click on squares in the elite , normal or daily , wich some times i dont hear allso opening windows , theme music is ok some times dragon sound is not heard and other like wen you win or wen you level up does kind of things , please , are you on tonight miss i really need to log in ,i need youre help you can conntact me tru my profile

thank you

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept