Go back

Reply To: Support not answering

Forums Game of Thrones Technical issues Support not answering Reply To: Support not answering

Ok , Im Been Stop By The Website That I Can’t Log In , Doing The Same Thing Like Before , The Image Of Lord Tyrion askingto installed a browser and If I Do Refresh sometime’s It Apear’s Im Trying To Fast To Log In , and Say’s Wait For a While and log in , Witch is Anoying , How Much Should I Wait For It To Let Me In , Please I Need You’re Help , Don’t Know Where To Turn For Help . and I Don’t Know hot To Send You My Screen Shots In 512 kb , Please I Need Help this problem canot persistly continue , I Understand , Makeing more entretaining features to the game is Ok But This Problem Of The Login’s Canot Continue , pease feel free to communicate to me in the my profile section , please , thank you and hope to here from you soon .

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept