Go back

Reply To: Maintanance completed

Forums Dark Omen News Maintanance completed Reply To: Maintanance completed

JACOB
Participant

i use a windows 10 and i have played on each browser, the chat system for me only work in windows mode if i go fullscreen it does not work. and when it does work in windows mode about 30 mins ino the game it will start to lag i will type something 10sec later it shows up. you guys should consider joining facebook gameroom u will get more members and a gaming platform for your game to run on. what i mean about game crashes everyone the talks in the game will say they need to refresh game every 30 mins cause it runs slows and how many bugs. and i didn’t stare at the screen to long i was thinking of a name 20 sec and the went auto mode and pick my name u should remove that feture, what a rude remark, aswell again ur gguys class change system that is 19.99$ doesn’t work i u want a male imperial it just make u a girl and u guys still haven’t fixed that issue on my support ticket.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept