Go back

Maintanance completed

Forums Dark Omen News Maintanance completed

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  FuNNy_KiJiN 5 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

FuNNy_KiJiN
    Keymaster

Good news, everyone!

We are glad to announce that the maintenance has been successfully completed and the servers are available.

During maintenance, were reworked and changed some game possibilities and functions:

1 – Hot Shop – change of assortment!
    ► Hot Shop is the place where you could purchase items with the huge discount! Don’t Forget to check it!

2 – Skill Shop was temporary deleted from the Store.

3 – Versatile Promotion Stone.
    ► Promoting window was reworked. Now it you have Versatile Promotion Stones, for use it, you should select an option in the check box.
    ► Auto-buy option was temporary deleted form promoting windows.

We hope you like today’s update, looking forward to your feedback and comments.

Have a good game!

JACOB
    Participant

didn’t fix any of the issues u just added more cash grab stuff, fix server 2 from random crashes, half the people cant type in chat due to chat lag, quiz event has wrong has mistake in it, game needs a real maintence, ur game doesn’t even allow people to pick there names like I hate my name its araya-max booo and you have to buy for a class change,im the only one that class change and its broken it just made me a female and it cost 999 diamond, u guys have many issues to fix make this game great not a cash grab, this game is good but needs a big maintence

FuNNy_KiJiN
    Keymaster

Hi, could you please clarify the problem with chat? What the problem is and how it’s look?

About other issues:
    Random crashes – we always monitoring servers and couldn’t confirm that there are crashes like this, could you please send us your flash player and browser versions (did you try to change browser or clean the catche?)

Character name and rename – yep, if you stay at the character creation page to long and do nothing, character created automaticly. At the moment, there are no character rename scrols in the game, but we asked devs add them.

We and devs are trying to make the game better, and we are very thanksfull to you for such detailed report. If you have any other issues or wishes, please feel free to contact us on forum or support.

JACOB
    Participant

i use a windows 10 and i have played on each browser, the chat system for me only work in windows mode if i go fullscreen it does not work. and when it does work in windows mode about 30 mins ino the game it will start to lag i will type something 10sec later it shows up. you guys should consider joining facebook gameroom u will get more members and a gaming platform for your game to run on. what i mean about game crashes everyone the talks in the game will say they need to refresh game every 30 mins cause it runs slows and how many bugs. and i didn’t stare at the screen to long i was thinking of a name 20 sec and the went auto mode and pick my name u should remove that feture, what a rude remark, aswell again ur gguys class change system that is 19.99$ doesn’t work i u want a male imperial it just make u a girl and u guys still haven’t fixed that issue on my support ticket.

FuNNy_KiJiN
    Keymaster

Thanks for the clarification. We’ve just confirm some defects in fullscreen mode and send them to devs. They will fix it as soon as possible. We continue trying to catch any lags and crashes and we will keep you in touch.

Your issue with class changin has been sent to devs and they are working on it.

Participant

czemu nie dziala Władca Smokow

Participant

Why the Dragonlord does not work

FuNNy_KiJiN
    Keymaster

Why the Dragonlord does not work

It’ll be better if you ask this question on the Dragon Lord forum or support.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by  FuNNy_KiJiN.

The forum ‘News’ is closed to new topics and replies.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept