The Maesters have finished working on the update.
- Added bonuses for active skills as a commander. These bonuses will be available in the album and castle skins.
- Changes in the Siege of Winterfell
- Improved the display of event rules.
- Troops can now be deployed in advance.
- Added 5 new commanders to the event.
- The hot key and armory lock will now be released from the start of the match.
- The head of the union and officials can now place union labels on the map.
- Battle reports on the siege of Winterfell can now be saved.
- Collecting Winterfell resources will now give you 1000 points less.
- The Siege of Winterfell will now be displayed in the event calendar in the Privileges menu.
- Fixed bugs
- Fixed the issue of incorrect activation of Simon’s passive skill in the training lists.
- Fixed an issue where some of Sapphire’s skills were not displayed in the battle report.
- Making equipment will now correctly add points during the Lord of Lords event.
- Healing during battle of the unions will now correctly be taken into account in the active quests.
- Fixed a bug with displaying bonuses in the Sept.
- Fixed continuous display of red indicators in the “Weirwood Memory” event.
Get ready for winter and enjoy the battle!