Go back

you need to start events on S8

Forums Kings of War Technical issues you need to start events on S8

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Scam 4 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Participant

If you do not start the Grand Battle and Cross Server evening events on S8 and S9 you will lose all your players and Paypal will start issueing refunds for payments made to a non-working game. Paypal is already looking into this game as well as your others so it might be time to get it fixed.

Scam
    Participant

Grand Battle and Cross server not working on ant server since daylight time change, thats about 4 weeks ago. They clearly do not care. Like they never have done as we are waiting to get championship and artifacts to be fixed one and a half year now. Since the start they only promised to fix it and were telling that there developpers are working on it.
    Imagine they threatened me a year ago that i should stop lying or i would get banned if i would not stop saying that they have nobody working to fix anything.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept