Go back

X-Server Hero League Shop

Forums League of Angels 3 Technical issues X-Server Hero League Shop

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Agent008 3 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Quinoa
    Participant

Ticket #42128
    S31-Fiora-PST
    Character: Galaxina

I been on at least 2 times X-server Hero League and I wonder when I will be able to get the token for X-Server Hero League Shop?

I played before on a EST server and got thouse token and was able to shop in the X-server hero league shop, but not here on S31-Fiora-PST server, why is it so different?

Yes I play Hero League everyday (Been #1 every time on Fiora), also when X-server hero league is up I play every day, last time I got second in X-server hero league so I’m not new to this. Still I don’t get any tookens so I can buy stuff from X-Server Hero League Shop.

This need to be fixed.

Best Regards

• This topic was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  Quinoa.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  Quinoa.
    Last edited: 01.11.2020 06:21

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.
    Thank you for sending your ticket number to technical support. We passed the information to the technicians.

Quinoa
    Participant

One month later, any updates why we on S31-Fiora can’t buy stuff from X-server hero League shop even one has been in over 2 x-server hero league events? I put a lot of money into my character (yes that is by my free will) and I feel soon I have to either stop play a game that doesn’t work correct on each server), or I have to start over again on an EST server (on S30-Daybreak-EST, I never had this problem) where I can buy stuff with my tokens like everyone else (on S31-Fiora-PST, I never even get tookens).

And why does a new server have to start every week? as most of them (PST-servers) are some error on most times. i know a guy in my old guild he never was able to do the Realm (he was lvl 100+ at that time), he didn’t have the icon to do that daily/event and miss out a lot of materials one needs to gain more BR and become stronger.

I’m happy to use money for topaz and support esprit that way, but then I also expect the game work good when it come to the function of the game like the stores, Realms etc. as it’s a bit unfair as it is now.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by  Quinoa.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by  Quinoa.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.
    Did you get a response from technical support?

Quinoa
    Participant

Hello.
    Did you get a response from technical support?

No, they put my ticket on hold

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.
    I will clarify the information with technical support.

Quinoa
    Participant

Hello.
    I will clarify the information with technical support.

I have checked all the PST server I play on, and at last after over 3months of playing I’m getting tokens.. Yay!!

Missed lots of token with my main Character Galaxina on S31-Fiora over the months I haven’t recived any, but I’m greatful it works now.

Thanks very much

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.
    Good luck in the game!)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept