Go back

WW MEMORIES NO ICONS OR BUTTONS FOR 2X PAUSE ETC

Forums Game of Thrones Technical issues WW MEMORIES NO ICONS OR BUTTONS FOR 2X PAUSE ETC

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Agent008 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

XXWARXX RAWR
    Participant

I do not have the buttons for auto play – pause – or 2x speed during the fights on WW Memories, not any fight on any level, I have tried Edge, Firefox, and Opera GX, I have reloaded PC, I have cleared cache and cookies any clue what’s going on? I was online before reset and then at reset is when I noticed which is why I reloaded the pc

WW-Memories

Attachments:
    Last edited: 17.12.2023 21:48

XXWARXX RAWR
    Participant

I have verified for the PC’s in our house this is on every provider we know of got GoTWiC

Providers being
    Esprit Games
    R2Games
    GtArcade APP and Browser
    Steam

These are the only ones used in this house and it is the same across them all any ideas or information ?

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

Please provide your game nickname so we can check the problem. If you do not want to list it on the forum, you can send a message to technical support.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept