Go back

Wiki

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Zezo 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Zezo

I honestly think this game should have a wiki, there is a lot of information not explicitly stated in the game and I believe it all could be available on a wiki. If the devs don’t want to do I can, the only thing I need is collaboration from other player who are knowledgeable on the info I am not.

OXOTA
    Participant

I might help you but my poor english skill is obstacle. And devs don’t open details and don’t answer questions. There is no method to test skills and effects too. So It wont be easy…

Zezo

I can understand you well enough, don’t worry. Yes, the devs aren’t open about the game details, that’s exactly why I wanted to do this Wiki… All we can do is document what we already know and hopefully continue discovering things to help everyone!

OXOTA
      Participant

ok then lets try. What should I do?

Zezo

Are you familiar with Fandom wikis?

Zezo

Also, do you have Discord? It will be easier for us to communicate through there instead of here.

OXOTA
      Participant

Never heard about that…. I have discord acc but seldom use.

OXOTA
      Participant

I have better idea. First upload info in faq or here. And Make 1 post including whole link of pages we uploaded.

OXOTA
    Participant

like this link

1. Skill Emblems

OXOTA
    Participant

Zezo

That is an interesting solution, but I think the Wiki would be more organised. Since you don’t have discord, what would be the easiest way of communication for you?

I have already created the Wiki and I am finishing setting it up, won’t take too long.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept