Go back

Why is the game still not fixed?

Forums Eternal Fury: Resurrected Technical issues Why is the game still not fixed?

This topic contains 55 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Shadowblade 7 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Asturoth Dax
    Participant

When are we going to get information on when they game is going to be fixed?

All we ever hear is the developers are working on it. How can they break the game and be unable to fix it??

Blue Jade
    Participant

Hoping (probably in vain) that they fix it tihs maintenance, it has been over a month now, and new features don’t work (weekend icon for example) and the new mounts and wings don’t show up in their icons so they cannot be evolved.

Asturoth Dax
    Participant

I’ve just spoken to a YouTube gamer who plays the same game through Gane Hollywood and his game hasn’t changed at all. Everything in his game works and he is UK based. So why the difference?

Capt.Bev
    Participant

Hi Blue and Dax- Thought I would pop on the forums to see if they fixed the mess they created. Apparently not. Hope you are both well.

Bev

Kleinduimpje
    Participant

Well over 1 month and still meny things are not working seems like you do not care about the gameplayers.Hope you fix these things my backpacks are full.I agree with Dax and blue you need handle before you loose all your sponsors.Ty

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

We were told that this problem is now a priority. It should be resolved soon.

Participant

Update? ETA on a fix?
    I won’t hold my breath. I honestly don’t think the devs are even working on a fix. I’m spending more time on the other version and 100-200 active people per server is way better than 5-6 active with half the functions broken. You’ve killed this game and aren’t even trying to fix it, just admit it.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

We are very sorry for the delay in resolving the problem(

Kleinduimpje
    Participant

7 Days after my last reply game still broke in meny ways.
    Elements broke /Hero cards broke /upgrades for apex items broke / zodiac trails broke / element blitz broke and some other features dont work my backpack is so full its hard to have a nice gameplay. So meny issues and still working on it.Strange the Buy items not broken.This game is gonna be dead in a few weeks if you will not fix and do not tell me you working on it because i do not believe you no more.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

We are waiting for information from the developers on these issues.

Asturoth Dax
    Participant

That isn’t good enough I’m afraid. The developers should be here in the forum to explain. It’s been too long that this has been going on. The fact that some players are able to play the fully functional game is inexcusable. It’s an absolute debacle and whilst a forum moderater response is appreciated, we need a direct response from the developers.

There are virtually no players on my server anymore its just appalling. I barely log in these days. Based on the fact the game processes the more you pay for it, with the amount of money I have invested in this game, I am at a total loss to understand the lack of support from the game developers.

Truly a total shit show!

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

Communication with developers is conducted only through us. We transmit information about all errors. If the developers do not have enough information, they clarify it.

Asturoth Dax
    Participant

So… 2 months now and the game is still broken with us not having any idea of when it is going to be fixed. What a load of crap..

Can you please explain to me how other gamers are able to play Eternal Fury: Resurrected with no issues but we cannot?

Its utterly ridiculous

Participant

I think the Problem is that the Original game dont have this kind of problems so as long as they dont have them there, they wont fix it here ^^. As you can see from the original one and our version the updates are the same, i mean ofc its the same game but why are we the only ones having such problems?

Screenshot-10

Attachments:

Asturoth Dax
    Participant

I don’t understand it at all. Like I said previously, there is a gamer on youtube who is UK based and is playing it via Game Hollywood but I can’t even find eternal fury resurrected on the game hollywood website.

He has heard of others with issues, but his game is fine. His dev team said the issue is probably with Esprit Games but who knows..

Certainly doesn’t seem like anyone actually gives a shit tbh

Shadowblade
    Participant

nah cant be i checked it yesterday here, when you change the language to german you can play this game with everything, like wing soul and cards, but when you change this website to english you play this game with defaults, so sad xD. And i guess they wont fix it, i mean which companytakes 2 months to fix their mistakes

Asturoth Dax
    Participant

Ahhh I just checked that… every other language choice lets you play resurrected. But the English game doesn’t.

Absurd!

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

Once again, we apologize for the situation (

Participant

hey i dont want to be rude, but you apologize since over two months but nothing changed. It would be helpful to know, if they really are working on it and when the new fixes for this Situation will come. thx :). Btw if its to hard for them to fix it in one go its ok to do it step by step and fix something from all the things that are missing or not working.

Participant

I do not think they are working on anything.
    They broke so many functions for no apparent reason
    except to chase people away from the game so they
    can cancel it and use server time for things that
    earn more money for them.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

I’m very sorry, but so far the developers have not reported the exact time for solving the problem.

Shadowblade
    Participant

if they didn’t give you an exact time, did they at least told you about an approximate time?

Shadowblade
    Participant

hey hey i wanted to share some pics with you agent, because i dont understand why the game on the same website is working with another language, but not with ours ^^

Attachments:

Shadowblade
    Participant

and this two ^^

Attachments:

Asturoth Dax
    Participant

I dont believe for one minute they “broke’ the game now. The fact that resurrected is running on esprit games in every language other than UK leads me to now think maybe Game Hollywood couldn’t or wouldn’t continue to pay to provide the game in the UK, which is why the game shows as Eternal Fury 3 which is the game they host on their own website,

It’s all an utter shambles and it’s appalling that after 2 months we have been fobbed off over and over again by Agent008 who keeps telling us the devs are working on a fix but can’t tell us anything else.

Well I for one am done with this whole shit show.

No more game play for me I really can’t be arsed wasting my time when its obvious nobody cares at all.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

I’m really sorry that you have such an opinion (( We will write to the developers again about the problems.

Kyarna
    Participant

Hello.

I’m really sorry that you have such an opinion (( We will write to the developers again about the problems.

you have been told by many people about the problem and still nothing is fixed, I am from the USA and we are still having the same problem. all we are asking is for answers.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello. We have reported all the issues and are awaiting a solution from the developers.

Asturoth Dax
    Participant

Still a shit show… nothing’s changed and very little works..

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

I’m still waiting for information(

Asturoth Dax
    Participant

Had this email back from Game Hollywood today:

“ Hello,
    Thank you for reaching us.
    Please try to contact Esprit Games support regarding with your concern. Thank you for understanding.”

So it’s seems it’s definitely and Esprit Games issue.

Anyone find a functioning social media channel for Esprit Games where we can talk about it publicly?

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

This forum is public. We pay attention to all your claims and wishes.

Shadowblade
    Participant

i dont want to be rude but yeah you pay attention and thats it. I mean how is it possible that the team fck up the game with his patches and dont do a shit to make it up?

Which company need i think its 3 months now to fix such problems ? they fix little things which have nothing to do with the problems this servers have. they could just copy the programm from another language because every other language is working on this website and just code the langauge to english for this servers here and thats it not ? or can someone explain how hard it is to patch the game back to when it worked fine?

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

Unfortunately, the problem is not as simple as it seems ((

Participant

if they didn’t give you an exact time, did they at least told you about an approximate time?

Hi friend
    I think,Communication is key for everyone’s understanding and smooth coordination.[url=https://youtubvanced.org/]youtubevanced[/url]

• This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by  39909845.

Asturoth Dax
    Participant

So.. we are no further forward other than version 4.0 of this game with none of the original issues being fixed and the introduction of a somewhat boring map quest

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

Unfortunately, we have not yet been informed that the problems have been resolved.

Heartz
    Participant

now cant even login…. maintenance news also not up.

Attachments:

Agent008
    Keymaster

now cant even login…. maintenance news also not up.

Hello.

We have already passed the information to the developers.

Heartz
    Participant

m i the only with problem or others too have problem logging in?

Kyarna
    Participant

what’s going on with the game today?

MiniMarco
    Participant

m i the only with problem or others too have problem logging in?

i tried around 11 and now around 4:49 pm and still cant get on.

Participant

Won’t let me login either.

I’m totally sure that the developers are working tirelessly to fix this problem…

Heartz
    Participant

hopefully the cards and quest roadblock problem can be resolved when we finally can log on….

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

As I said earlier, the developers are looking into the problem. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Participant

Day 2 of not being able to login at all, is there an update?

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

Not at the moment(We are waiting for information from the developers.

Participant

All this is crap. Game works perfectly on different platform. Is esprint game.
    Why don’t you just shut down the game ??
    Save time for people to try play it !!!!

Participant

Day 3 of not being able to login at all, is there an update?

Participant

i think i remember it was down for 4 or five days in the past. i remember thinking that they have decided to throw in the towel and shut the game down

Heartz
    Participant

already day 4 still unable to login…

Blue Jade
    Participant

Just migrate us to Game Hollywood as you obviously cannot support the game or your developers are lazy or incompetent or both. And yes it is easy and can be done, I have seen it done for other games more complex than this for hundreds of players.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

We once again apologize for the lengthy resolution to this issue. We hope that the problem will be resolved soon.

Shadowblade
    Participant

Just migrate us to Game Hollywood as you obviously cannot support the game or your developers are lazy or incompetent or both. And yes it is easy and can be done, I have seen it done for other games more complex than this for hundreds of players.

so true xD. for me personally its just a copy from the original one from hollywood games or whatever the websites name is and as long as they dont have the same problems as we, no one will fix them here, i mean everything is the same hollywood games updates are the same so i guess its like mcdonals a franchise company but worse on the inside

Participant

so true xD. for me personally its just a copy from the original one from hollywood games or whatever the websites name is and as long as they dont have the same problems as we, no one will fix them here, i mean everything is the same hollywood games updates are the same so i guess its like mcdonals a franchise company but worse on the inside

unless the database is corrupted and they cant just run the code with those values

Shadowblade
    Participant

it is playable again still with alot of bugs/errors but playable

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept