Go back

Why Heroes Arising stopped?

Forums Dark Genesis Game Discussions Why Heroes Arising stopped?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ★ James ★ 2 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

OXOTA
    Participant

It might be my first time to be on the higher rank. Why have u stopped this competition?

★ James ★
    Keymaster

Hi, could you please explain what’s happened with more details? Also please specify your nickname and server.

OXOTA
      Participant

Last week, at sep 29, Heroes arising suddenly finished not matching after top 16. More exactly, After matching first block teams n moved up to top 8, suddenly finished. Other 9 block teams were not matched. After this reward I’ve got nothing message n announcement from system.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by  OXOTA.
      Attachments:

OXOTA
      Participant

No matching, no bidding, no watching other players fight, no more contents.

OXOTA
      Participant

Of course I know the reaaon in Korean n Russian server, cuz of update, n I saw the announcement in Korean server forum in advance, n Also know that they got compensation and when new season will start. But this server is not updated yet isn’t it? Then why suddenly finished in the middle, without notice, without reason, without compensation for inconvenience?

OXOTA
      Participant

See there is no champion, no traces of matching, no bidding, no ranking.

Attachments:

★ James ★
    Keymaster

Hi and sorry for the late reply. Maintenance team will check this situation asap.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept