Go back

where is the information on the latest gift code this form is inadequate

Forums Dark Genesis where is the information on the latest gift code this form is inadequate

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ★ James ★ 2 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Participant

redeem code for gift you say yet there no way to find the dam code this is outrages this form is the only information on this game, and it has an outdate code hidden inside this form. some one said ever month you give a code were how wtf. why so much bs just let us know how and were to find it this is outrages, why the hell did I waste money on this game. your information is inadequate when all you do is dick us around.

Attachments:

★ James ★
    Keymaster

Hi, actually you can try to use the following code: darkg777

Participant

thanks code worked still didn’t answer my ? were was it how do you find them were the news on it so we can find them?

★ James ★
    Keymaster

thanks code worked still didn’t answer my ? were was it how do you find them were the news on it so we can find them?

We’ll publish more info about it in the news.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept