Go back

Where is Artifact?

Forums Dark Genesis Help & Support Where is Artifact?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  42443086 1 week ago.

• Author

Participant

I have the quest “Chapter 24” Upgrade any Artifact 1 times.
    I cannot find the Artifact they are talking about. Where to find it please?
    I have leveled up my relics, it’s not that, I have leveled up heros and their equipment, it’s not that. I have upgraded heroes, not that either.
    What is this Artifact?

Attachments:

★ James ★
    Keymaster

Hi,
    There is “Relic” feature meant by “Artifact” word in the quest description. We’re sorry for this misunderstanding and game language sometimes will get updated.

Chara Akurei
    Participant

I’m having the same problem, and I’ve also upgraded my relics, so it isn’t registering that it is the “Relic” feature. I’ve clicked the “Go To” button to do the quest, it just sends me to my bag.

Chara Akurei
      Participant

Nevermind, someone online in the game helped. Its the curios, for anyone who gets stuck and confused like I did.

LordRaven

Its Curios

Participant

The game’s interface is user-friendly and easy to navigate. Players can easily access their inventory, Pokemon, and settings through the Pokemon Infinite Fusion menu.

Participant

Game Type: Identify the type of game you are playing. Is it an RPG, an idle game, a strategy game, or something else? The term “artifact” can have different meanings in different game genres.

Artifact Menu: Check if the game has a specific menu or section dedicated to artifacts. This is where you usually manage and upgrade artifacts. Look for an icon or button that leads you to the artifact interface.

Campaign Progression: Sometimes, artifacts can be unlocked or accessed as you progress through the campaign or storyline. Make sure you are at the correct chapter or level mentioned in the quest.

Quest Details: Carefully read the quest description or objective again. Sometimes, quests can have misleading or vague descriptions. Make sure you understand exactly what is being asked of you.

Inventory or Collection: Some games have an inventory or collection tab where you can find all the items, including artifacts, that you’ve collected or earned.

Guides and Forums: If you’re still having trouble finding the artifact, consider checking game guides, forums, or community discussions online. Other players might have encountered the same quest and could provide insights or solutions.

Contact Support: If you’ve tried everything and still can’t find the artifact, consider reaching out to the game’s customer support for assistance. They might be able to provide specific guidance based on your game and situation.

Participant

I love that basket random encourages players to embrace the unexpected and overcome challenges, even in the strangest of circumstances. It’s all about adapting and becoming a true superstar!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept