Go back

Voucher to Hammer event

Forums Dragon Lord Technical issues Voucher to Hammer event

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Maeve 2 years, 12 months ago.

• Author

Participant

Hi. Could the newer servers also get the *Voucher to Hammer* event also. We also have the Growth Contest and received vouchers which are useless.

Many Thanks

Participant

have sent ticket to support but still nothing and time is running out to exchange them if support dont do anything will we get comp or dont the new servers count?

Participant

We have gone from Egg Smash to Treasure Hunt and still have those Fortune Vouchers that will expire soon and no way to exchange them.

Maeve
    Keymaster

Hello! As far as I know this issue was fixed.

Participant

Not for me and today I sign on only to see that the Fortune Vouchers have disappeared.

Participant

Once again we receive Vouchers instead of Hammers….is it possible that if they do the Voucher to Hammer Event that Server 113 could receive it this time? I lost a lot of Vouchers last time and would prefer to not actually lose them again.

Thanks

VanadeyS27
    Participant

Sadly it isn’t, this issue exists also on the older servers (mine is S27)
    Gladly I saw it in time today, so I didn’t spend for nothing.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 12 months ago by  VanadeyS27.

Maeve
    Keymaster

Th exchange Vouchers to Hammers started on March 21, the devs fixed it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept