11/11/2019 at 12:00 PM #15089
We will release V.5.27.0 on Nov.12th, the servers will disconnect at around 4:35 (EST), 1:35 (PST), 9:35 (EU) for the update, please refresh the page to complete the update. The update might be ahead or behind the proposed schedule, please take the in-game scroll announcement as a standard. Check below for more details.
1. New feature: Angel’s Mercenary Crew
> Unlocked at level 110
> Players can send eligible heroes on a Quest for a period of time, and claim rewards when the heroes complete the quest
> Players can obtain Quest rewards and Mercenary Crew EXP when complete Mercenary Crew Quests, the rewards include Primordial Stone, Traveler’s charm materials, and Companion materials; when reaching certain EXP, players can upgrade Mercenary Crew and unlock more quests with higher quality and more rewards
> Players must manually tap the subsequent spot after selecting a hero for the current spot
2. New feature：Hero Promote
> Unlocked at level 112
> Players can use Primordial Stone to promote a hero and increase its BR, Reaching certain promotion levels will unlock promotion talents, which increases a hero’s stats by a percentage based on hero cultivation system; When 6 deployed units reach certain promotion levels, players can unlock promotion chain stats to increase the stats of all deployed units.
3. Added new Mythic ATK Companion: Descendant of Malevolence
4. Added new Metamorphose Companion Skin for Marsh Crawler, Feathered Phoenix and Flame Falcon
5. Added new Mythic Outfits: Angel’s Touch
6. Added Outfit Augment for Crimson Masquerade and Jack’s Helmet
1. Added new material- Extreme Empower Crystal, players can use it to Extreme empower Mythic or above heroes to lv.7 or above
2. Fixed the issue where Fastest Kill time in Guild Boss was not counted correctly
3. Improved the display of rankings in Tycoon event, it will display players’ own ranking when opening the ranking panel
Note: Please note that the above content might be adjusted due to changes in the development plan. Final updates will be determined in-game
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.