11/24/2022 at 11:00 AM #118041
The Maesters have finished working on the update.
1. New Content
- Added Ranking Board for Enemy Elimination in Siege of Winterfell Event
- Added New Protecting Effect from the lord of light in War of the Kingdoms Event. When this protection effect is active, attacking, assisting, rallying and scouting the Great City will not break the Truce status and trigger Fervor buff.
- Added display of Commander Weapon related bonus in Battle Reports.
- Exchange of Troop Appearances in shops of Recruitment Pass, Elite Trial and Westerosi Navigator has been changed to “A Universal Troop Medal”.
2. Rebel Group Remake Related
- Remake the rebel group system. Royal Lords and Ladies will now challenge different enemies and obtain vary rewards.
- Before making the first search of Rebel Groups in world map, all experienced Royal Lords and Ladies will be evaluated by Combat Ability Assessment score. If the result of the score is level 100, Royal Lords and Lady will receive the first clear reward of Rebel Group from level 1 to level 99 directly through mail. Please note that “first clear reward” for all level of Rebel Group can only be obtained once.
- Reward content and consumption of Endurance will be adjusted. Difficulty of quests related to Rebel Group in Recruitment pass and Events like Kingdom Celebration has been lowered.
- Removed “Dragon Hunt” Event that drops Dragon baits. Dragon baits will be available to obtain in “Dragon Carnival”.
- Maximum Endurance has been increased from 1500 to 3000. The regeneration of Endurance has been increased.
- Forge of Equipments in Rebel’s End Set will now require 1 kind of material (Red Copper) instead of 4. The other 3 types of material could be exchanged into Red Copper in “Inventory” – “Dismantle & Replace”.
3. Bug Fixes
- Fixed sorting issue of some the Troop Appearance.
- Fixed error message popping out after clicking on map of Alliance Conquest.
- Fixed some other minor bugs.
Get ready for winter and enjoy the battle!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.