08/14/2020 at 11:00 AM #50973
The Maesters have finished working on the update.
- Added a new dragon – the Ice Dragon. A detailed description will appear in the upcoming events.
- Improved the chat system. Now you can tag other players via @;
- Changed the complexity of the “Weirwood Memory ” event. The content of the store has also been adjusted. The second season of the event will begin on August 24 and last a week;
- The “Deterrence” skill will no longer be active in the Great Campaign.
3. Fixed bugs
- Notifications about the violation of the truce when collecting troops now appear correctly;
- Fixed a bug that caused an incorrect intelligence report to arrive;
- Information about tempering in the Maester’s Tower is now displayed correctly;
- Fixed troop healing skills in the dragon skills section;
- Now, after the lords and ladies move to the new kingdom, the rating is displayed correctly;
- Fixed an issue where the alliance icon is displayed even if the lords and ladies have not joined any alliance.;
- Fixed issue where it was impossible to buy a regular lottery token of skill even if there is a sufficient amount of currency;
- Fixed a display issue in Army of the Dead, preventing the camera from switching back to the event battlefield. Also fixed an issue where rebel leaders and buildings were displayed incorrectly.;
- The collection window is now displayed correctly.
- The bonus of reducing the attack of the enemy army of the appearance of the castle “Eternal Ice ” is now correctly displayed in the battle reports;
- Fixed an issue where in-game music sometimes wouldn’t play.
Get ready for winter and enjoy the battle!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.