Hello, my lord.
The Maesters from Maester’s Tower have completed the update.
Have fun and prepare for the winter!
Here are the contents of this update:
– Added “Cersei Lannister” in Greensight.
– Starting from 2024.2.9, a ship will arrive in the City every Friday, bringing various “Crazy Friday” Special discounted merchandise for all the Royal Lords and Ladies to purchase.
“Wilding Siege” Related Improvements
– Fortifications damaged during the Alliance Trial “Wildling Siege” will be returned after the end of the trial. – Participating in “Wilding Siege” now requires Royal Lords and Ladies to have joined the alliance for over 15 days.
“Glorious Battle” Related Improvements
– The “Glorious Battle” event now plays between alliances. The Alliance Leader or Officer will need to register manually in order to participate in the event.
– Depending on the Average Combat Ability Score of members, Alliances will be sent into three different Battlefields (Common, Advanced, Super).
– The alliance with the highest Alliance Score will be the Commanding Alliance, which has the Commander Permissions.
– Improved idle animation in Dragon Menu.
– Improved the description of the Refinement system. Extra notification will be displayed when Critical Hits are triggered.
– Added information about Sources of Damage Against Specific Troop Type in Battle Reports.
GoT Winter is Coming Team
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.