Go back

Unable to play Rakasha Street on Espirit Games Launcher

Forums Rakshasa Technical issues Unable to play Rakasha Street on Espirit Games Launcher

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  19275343 2 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Participant

I am unable to play Rakasha Street on the EG Launcher. Every time I try to play, it takes me to the webpage and asks for flash. Can someone please help me out here?

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.
    Please send screenshots for clarity.

Participant

It starts off like this.

Capture3

However, when I select to play Rakasha Street, it jumps to my internet browser rather than access the game and opens up this page.

Capture4

How can this be fixed?

Attachments:

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

Try using a browser where Flash still works.

For example:

Download the Avant browser from the link http://www.avantbrowser.com/download.aspx?uil=en
    Download exactly the file shown in the screenshot https://prnt.sc/wopbc8
    Further – not the standard installation, but the second option. Select only the shortcut to the desktop.

Participant

Thank you.

Participant

Or make it so you don’t have to use another Flash-supported browser!

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

There is no information yet that the game will be available in the game client.

Participant

Hello.

There is no information yet that the game will be available in the game client.

Well, it should be!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept