Go back

Unable to login game

Forums Game of Thrones Technical issues Unable to login game

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Agent008 2 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Participant

Hello, I have tried logging in my account but the problem is it does not push thru and it only stops when it reach 50. I tried erasing the whole history because maybe the memory is full but still no avail.Can you please help me on these. need to update the game today. Thanks. You can notify me via my other email address at swz103012@gmail.com. Thanks.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

Please show a full-screen screenshot so that we can see the whole screen.

Participant

I don’t know where to put the screen shot that i just did but i pictured it instead. Here are the 2 pictures.

Attachments:

Participant

Here’s another picture of the whole screen.

Attachments:

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

Please check the problem in another browser.

Participant

I have checked other browsers (Google) like facebook (Gtarcade) and Esprit Games. Everything fine with them and up and running.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

Sometimes the problem may be in the settings or browser version. Sometimes there may be insufficient virtual memory.

Participant

The Firefox Browser in my system is updated. Insufficient Virtual Memory??? I have already deleted and remove all history and cookies but it still does not log in. I have been playing GOT for a long time and would be a waste if my account will be closed. I have checked all the history problems with concern technical issues and no solution was given. Anyways thanks for the game… I was actually planning to upgrade all the services by getting Black Diamonds while my Credit Card request is under process… Would miss this game here.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

We don’t quite understand you. You can play in another browser, but want to play in this one?
    The problem could be in the browser itself. An update may be released that prevents the game from being played.
    Cookies and virtual memory are two different things.

You have created a support ticket. Your problem is being discussed there now.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept